There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Investors in the company do. I guess the question is are people here making money off their stanning or are they just being a unpaid stan?
you know I'm not. Wish MS would can Xbox, but they won't.

but will it outsell Call of Duty :sas1:
Multiplat and your biggest revenue base is the Opps :sas2:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:

Says the engagement farming ass nikka with no views on his videos
And yet you have 55,000 posts in five years on an obscure message board for free because you're too lame and boring to get on camera and try to get traction on real content yourself. You was riding my dikk on every "sony Stan" post until you realized I actually wasn't and never wanted to be one.

Throwing stones in a glass house, Imagine that. Internet be revenge of the nerds istg :mjlol:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I'm sure you could find some anti-consumer practices with Sony as well if you really wanted to do so. Neither one is squeaky clean and all about the money over consumer at the end of the day, which again makes it corny when posters stan and say "we" when talking about them.

But xbox hasn’t released any good games in over 10 years that weren’t sequels to established IPs. And if it weren’t for Microsoft holding them up with infinite $$$ they would have folded long ago.

Going by your argument if competition is good for Sony/ms than Xbox would have a bunch of classics and system sales would be somewhat even. But sony is outpacing Xbox sales this gen by 3x….the consumer has spoken it wants Sony and nintendo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And yet you have 55,000 posts in five years on an obscure message board for free because you're too lame and boring to get on camera and try to get traction on real content yourself. You was riding my dikk on every "sony Stan" post until you realized I actually wasn't and never wanted to be one.

Throwing stones in a glass house, Imagine that. Internet be revenge of the nerds istg :mjlol:

Says the guy fiending for meach’ s friendship and getting his hand slapped away, you the last one to call someone a cornball. :dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sony got the marketing deal for COD this year. get out there and promote the opp's game

FPvQOdRVsAY5jN3.jpg

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Says the guy fiending for meach’ s friendship and getting his hand slapped away, you the last one to call someone a cornball. :dead:

2nd post in a row where you're blatantly lying and posting nervous emojis. I'm myself on and off the Internet, you're an anonymous loser who has to go full nerd online to get any sort of recognition. The truth will set you free

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But xbox hasn’t released any good games in over 10 years that weren’t sequels to established IPs. And if it weren’t for Microsoft holding them up with infinite $$$ they would have folded long ago.

Going by your argument if competition is good for Sony/ms than Xbox would have a bunch of classics and system sales would be somewhat even. But sony is outpacing Xbox sales this gen by 3x….the consumer has spoken it wants Sony and nintendo
That's a subjective opinion and you'd have some people that would say otherwise who aren't what you'd call stans.

You're proving my point without realizing it. Sales don't always necessarily equate to quality.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
2nd post in a row where you're blatantly lying and posting nervous emojis. I'm myself on and off the Internet, you're an anonymous loser who has to go full nerd online to get any sort of recognition. The truth will set you free

I thought you were leaving for greener pastures (neogaf :mjlol:)

You can be yourself on the internet all you want, you’ve already proven no one gives a fukk who you are.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

crazy :wow: