There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I went to that school. Unlike a majority of the goofballs on here (like you) Ive never tried to front about anything.

Im the last person to tell to pull up because im fighting every week anyway. if you ever in the area you can gladly pull up to my gym and get some friendly rounds of sparring in., What, Im supposed to be afraid of some emotionally unstable weirdo online :ld:

Then you can run back on here like the little heaux you are and tell everyone you got washed by a nikka who went to Aveda. Ill even give you some skincare tips for you and your bytch after.
This nikka do nails and be on here talking tough shyt :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka do nails and be on here talking tough shyt :mjlol:

Never did nails, or claim to be tough, I just know ya'll are not no fighters so all the rah rah shyt that dumbass talking is ridiculous :dead:

Like I said anybody welcome to pull up to the gym and lace the gloves up. After about 65 seconds people find out about themselves every fukking time.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who said anything about sales or views or any of that. Starfield has been on of the most anticipated games since people heard about it, the direct just added fuel to that, and Clearly starfield won't sell as much it's a console exclusive on the system with the least units out in the wild and on gamepass.

You even bought a xbox for it... Very few people if any are going to go out and buy a PS5 for spiderman 2

People have been waiting for zelda, starfield and diablo for years now.

:whew:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sidetalk-sidetalknyc.gif