There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Whats competition without shyt talking?
It’s a difference between shyt talking and stanning especially considering posters on here aren’t getting paid by Sony or Xbox to do it.

It’s worse when you have people referring to “we” when doing it. It comes off as corny.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a dumb thing to say, obviously because people want more of what they like

To the extent of receiving sequels, sure. But the stupid Stan shyt you and your dumb ass ilk do has no material impact on your lives, other than to cackle like women.

Quoting me saying what I said is dumb when you average 300 posts a thread on dumb Stan shyt. Unbelievable:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To the extent of receiving sequels, sure. But the stupid Stan shyt you and your dumb ass ilk do has no material impact on your lives, other than to cackle like women.

Quoting me saying what I said is dumb when you average 300 posts a thread on dumb Stan shyt. Unbelievable:mjlol:

Cry more, bubba :umad:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yet, you keep dapping post from the other side doing the same thing. You ain’t slick, philly :ufdup:
That's his point, cornball. The fact you dudes only dap posts based on sets n cliques as opposed to the quality of the post itself let's people know you and your kind should try going outside.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's his point, cornball. The fact you dudes only dap posts based on sets n cliques as opposed to the quality of the post itself let's people know you and your kind should try going outside.

:wtf:

Says the engagement farming ass nikka with no views on his videos

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This one in particular irks me more than usual as the first few words of the title would lead you to believe it was a serious topic until you actually see it in full and it’s another stan thread.

He also overlooks the fact that I call out both Sony and Xbox stans and not just one in particular as it's annoying when it takes over threads even when it doesn't require it.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
The stan shyt this forum does makes no sense whatsoever as competition is good for the consumer and both should want the other to do good.
Microsoft is anti consumer.

They buy up studios to hold the IPs hostage and none of their developers have made a classic new gaming experience in a decade. They have been caught paying off review sites and gaming influencers to give them favorable coverage. The CEO Phil Spencer was caught red handed for having other people play for him so it looks like he’s logged 100s of hours in games he doesn’t play. Game pass is a terrible business model that only encourages rushed/unfinished games that will be patched later and micro transactions that are pushed on vulnerable gamers not protected by gambling/loot box laws.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Microsoft is anti consumer.

They buy up studios to hold the IPs hostage and none of their developers have made a classic new gaming experience in a decade. They have been caught paying off review sites and gaming influencers to give them favorable coverage. The CEO Phil Spencer was caught red handed for having other people play for him so it looks like he’s logged 100s of hours in games he doesn’t play. Game pass is a terrible business model that only encourages rushed/unfinished games that will be patched later and micro transactions that are pushed on vulnerable gamers not protected by gambling/loot box laws.
I'm sure you could find some anti-consumer practices with Sony as well if you really wanted to do so. Neither one is squeaky clean and all about the money over consumer at the end of the day, which again makes it corny when posters stan and say "we" when talking about them.