There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But xbox hasn’t released any good games in over 10 years that weren’t sequels to established IPs. And if it weren’t for Microsoft holding them up with infinite $$$ they would have folded long ago.

Going by your argument if competition is good for Sony/ms than Xbox would have a bunch of classics and system sales would be somewhat even. But sony is outpacing Xbox sales this gen by 3x….the consumer has spoken it wants Sony and nintendo
:what: hifi rush pertinent grounded and starfield are all new ips and great games. Thats in the last year

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
da1b7b94a22e4ceb0005d86eb6d2c71211e03db3_00.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These same folks crying about “Stans” cheer on their favorite sports team every weekend with no shame.

But but you don’t get paid.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
These same folks crying about “Stans” cheer on their favorite sports team every weekend with no shame.

But but you don’t get paid.
It's a difference. The sports stans doesn't take over threads like the Xbox/Playstation one takes over this subforum and completely derails threads to the point that no meaningful discussion takes place. You can even read a news thread that someone posters without another poster starting the stan shyt a few post in.

I honestly couldn't care less about the Xbox or Playstation stan war y'all do on this site and am just trying to find good games without the bias at play.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That unfunny ass nikka done said it to too many people for it not to be in jest. Goofball really trying to run fades over microsoft :dead:
If you ever in the area slide through my gym so I can rock your jaw for the years of being a raging fakkit:ohlawd:

Crazy :wow: