There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You know it's crazy how folks bring up 3rd party games. Why would I buy 3rd party games on the Xbox when the PS5 dual sense is superior?

I might sell my Series X, ain't even had it 2 months. :francis:Better yet if the PS5 Pro release next year I'll trade in.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know it's crazy how folks bring up 3rd party games. Why would I buy 3rd party games on the Xbox when the PS5 dual sense is superior?

I might sell my Series X, ain't even had it 2 months. :francis:Better yet if the PS5 Pro release next year I'll trade in.

Feel like all the talking points around 3rd party is pretty much dead. Dualsense is a great controller, which is why xbox is making it, and games aren’t performing better on the series x or looking better, and it will shift even more next year.

Veteran
Daps
Feel like all the talking points around 3rd party is pretty much dead. Dualsense is a great controller, which is why xbox is making it, and games aren’t performing better on the series x or looking better, and it will shift even more next year.

Yeah on Reddit I brought up how xbox ain't got no games and these goofballs listed 3rd, like I have those on PS5 already. :dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah on Reddit I brought up how xbox ain't got no games and these goofballs listed 3rd, like I have those on PS5 already. :dahell:

If you think about it this might be the best year for gaming, and its mostly due to third parties. yet the one big game sony released will be in the top 5 games this year, and all the games microsoft released, won’t be.

Think about that :sas2:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

The superior controller for competitive gaming is XBOX's, this is a fact. I agree the cute gimmicks the dualshock has definitely enhances the enjoyment of casual experiences, but if you play any game seriously and want a competitive edge over your opponent(s), XBOX is the way to go.

Meaning PUBG, CoD, Fortnite, Apex, Battlefield, Madden, 2K, Siege, etc. The list goes on, all better on XBOX. I love the dualshock for first party games, but Xbox is and has always been the superior third party machine.

You can argue all you want, but PlayStation nikkas get shytted on by Xbox players all day long in crossplay for this exact reason.

Veteran
Daps
The superior controller for competitive gaming is XBOX's, this is a fact. I agree the cute gimmicks the dualshock has definitely enhances the enjoyment of casual experiences, but if you play any game seriously and want a competitive edge over your opponent(s), XBOX is the way to go.

Meaning PUBG, CoD, Fortnite, Apex, Battlefield, Madden, 2K, Siege, etc. The list goes on, all better on XBOX. I love the dualshock for first party games, but Xbox is and has always been the superior third party machine.

You can argue all you want, but PlayStation nikkas get shytted on by Xbox players all day long in crossplay for this exact reason.

Competitive gaming? I guess, but most people are casual. I know I be scraping xbox nikkas online.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

"The new Forza Motorsport failed to reach the Top 20, debuting at No.23. The only other new release in the charts this week was Fortnite Transformers Pack at No.17."

These Xbox nikkas better start taking these sales seriously.

Forza Motorsport physical sales estimate are under 1k. Even if 90% of it sales are digital that would put the game under 10K sold. On steam the game had a peak player count of less than 5000.These numbers are disastrous for a big AAA game.

For comparison, Returnal in 2021 did 18-20k on a smaller install base. Returnal was a small scale AAA game.

Xbox release three big AAA games this year Redfall,Forza and Starfield. All three bombed or underperformed.Two of them sold less than Returnal . These nikkas better start taking these sales seriously. Gamepass is not some magic cure that turn flops into successes. That shyt is not alchemy.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Now I got a random loser @ing me that I've never had a conversation with before on here, but surely I need to beg for attention right :mjlol:

Peon can't even get an @ or quote from me, literally begging for attention but y'all supporting this random because he's a Sony pony lmaoo this whole section fugazi salute the real ones tho y'all know who y'all are
You say this shyt but you're probably going to drop us a link to your tiktok when you review Meach's Only fans.
:wrist: :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

"The new Forza Motorsport failed to reach the Top 20, debuting at No.23. The only other new release in the charts this week was Fortnite Transformers Pack at No.17."

Forza Motorsport physical sales estimate are under 1k. Even if 90% of it sales are digital that would put the game under 10K sold. On steam the game had a peak player count of less than 5000.These numbers are disastrous for a big AAA game.

For comparison, Returnal in 2021 did 18-20k on a smaller install base. Returnal was a small scale AAA game.

Xbox release three big AAA games this year Redfall,Forza and Starfield. All three bombed or underperformed.Two of them sold less than Returnal . These nikkas better start taking these sales seriously. Gamepass is not some magic cure that turn flops into successes. That shyt is not alchemy.

Its gonna be wild to not see CoD on top ten charts starting next yearr 👀

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If it ain't sale, it ain't good
Nah breh, after spiderman 2 and that spiderman game for N64, the other games were all mid.

I played most of them and they all felt inferior to spiderman 2, which was pretty old by that point. Playing the other spiderman games after 2 was like going from San Andreas to true crimes streets of L.A.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

The subs have to increase in order to justify it....and just like all these other streaming services, I doubt it will.

All these companies who went all in on streaming are regretting it. Only reason Netflix survived and actually grew was due to their WORLDWIDE userbase and killing of the shared account. Many thought them killing the shared password account would kill them, but it did what they wanted it to...convert those leeches into Netflix subscribers. :yeshrug: