There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk all dat, stop stalkin @MeachTheMonster :mjlol:

meachwolverine.jpg

@Coolin' @ItWasWritten @Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Fatboi1 @Diondon @Gizmo_Duck @The Mad Titan @Pressure :pachaha:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
nikka tagged all the lovers and they gonna dap off gp like the hoes they are you can't make this stuff up folks

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why y'all tagging me. I haven't even played hogwarts yet.

I got that, Diablo 4, phantom liberty, and BG3 before I even think about watching this game.

Should be on sale by then. :ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why y'all tagging me. I haven't even played hogwarts yet.

I got that, Diablo 4, phantom liberty, and BG3 before I even think about watching this game.

Should be on sale by then. :ohlawd:

I got 3 days till Spidey, so I'm gonna check out the new Diablo 4 season. :blessed:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
The subs have to increase in order to justify it....and just like all these other streaming services, I doubt it will.

All these companies who went all in on streaming are regretting it. Only reason Netflix survived and actually grew was due to their WORLDWIDE userbase and killing of the shared account. Many thought them killing the shared password account would kill them, but it did what they wanted it to...convert those leeches into Netflix subscribers. :yeshrug:
This is what baffling to me. Almost Every company who have tried this subscription model has failed. Disney+ has 100+ million subscribers and they are bleeding. They are talking about selling some shyt to stop the losses. Paramount is bleeding billions of dollars over paramount+. Spotify spent hundreds of millions even billions buying podcasts studios and hosts and took a major L. Spotify had to cut, cancel and restructure it podcast business. Yet, with a significantly smaller numbers of subscribers , we are suppose to believe the great mediocre man of Xbox has figured out the subscription model problem .:comeon:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is what baffling to me. Almost Every company who have tried this subscription model has failed. Disney+ has 100+ million subscribers and they are bleeding. They are talking about selling some shyt to stop the losses. Paramount is bleeding billions of dollars over paramount+. Spotify spent hundreds of millions even billions buying podcasts studios and hosts and took a major L. Spotify had to cut, cancel and restructure it podcast business. Yet, with a significantly smaller numbers of subscribers , we are suppose to believe the great mediocre man of Xbox has figured out the subscription model problem .:comeon:
Is this the part we're we pretend the company doesn't already have a profitable subscription based software/services business?

Or they haven't already said gamepass is profitable?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Is this the part we're we pretend the company doesn't already have a profitable subscription based software/services business?

Or they haven't already said gamepass is profitable?

how many lies has Phil told :comeon:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

1. that's the division overall...nothing about Gamepass exclusively. :comeon:

2. Having the Games division nested with the Cloud Services when we know Cloud is the driving force of that division's revenue is disingenuous when....

• · Xbox content and services revenue decreased 12% (down 8% in constant currency)

I invested in MS for everything outside of XBox....namely their cloud services and WinOffice. Cmon fam.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How many years into the “next gen” are we in now and y’all STILL haven’t managed to scrape up enough change to get a PS5, Series X, and a new GPU? :what: