There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only difference is xbox doesn’t have a legion of dedicated stan’s to capture, promote and share content like this.

If this was on xbox thousands of cacs would have tweeted and retweeted stuff like this.

@Gizmo_Duck would have shared their tweets hundreds of times.

@Rekkapryde would save the gif on his PC to share it every chance he gets.

@Dorian Breh and/or @Fatboi1 woulda made a thread titled “Bug-Man 2: The same shyt”

@winb83 woulda came through like “imagine bugs in your flagship title, what is Jim Ryan doing??”

@Aveda woulda offered to do my toes 😘

@BBG woulda been like fukk sony stan’s……no wait…..fukk xbox…….well….just click on my page…please :sadcam:

This dude
CObfqyb.png

Woulda been like “terrible, 4/10 spider-man don’t like boys”

But nah this is playstation so, instead, they all will stan faster camera movement as the big “next gen” innovation pushing their PS5 to the limit :mjlol:

All accurate

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Only difference is xbox doesn’t have a legion of dedicated stan’s to capture, promote and share content like this.

If this was on xbox thousands of cacs would have tweeted and retweeted stuff like this.

@Gizmo_Duck would have shared their tweets hundreds of times.

@Rekkapryde would save the gif on his PC to share it every chance he gets.

@Dorian Breh and/or @Fatboi1 woulda made a thread titled “Bug-Man 2: The same shyt”

@winb83 woulda came through like “imagine bugs in your flagship title, what is Jim Ryan doing??”

@Aveda woulda offered to do my toes 😘

@BBG woulda been like fukk sony stan’s……no wait…..fukk xbox…….well….just click on my page…please :sadcam:

This dude
CObfqyb.png

Woulda been like “terrible, 4/10 spider-man don’t like boys”

But nah this is playstation so, instead, they all will stan faster camera movement as the big “next gen” innovation pushing their PS5 to the limit :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ill forever be lost on how I was ever considered a Sony Stan or how I'm begging for clicks when I hardly pay any of you nikkas attention :heh:y'all be over here typing straight fiction for your boyfriends to dap every post while I just continue to tell the truth on the games I play and anticipate. I used to drop links when I had faith y'all could support an objective opinion from a nikka that be outside but that ship has sailed.

@MeachTheMonster please be my friend!!!! :noah:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ill forever be lost on how I was ever considered a Sony Stan or how I'm begging for clicks when I hardly pay any of you nikkas attention :heh:y'all be over here typing straight fiction for your boyfriends to dap every post while I just continue to tell the truth on the games I play and anticipate. I used to drop links when I had faith y'all could support an objective opinion from a nikka that be outside but that ship has sailed.

We not subscribing to your TikTok breh

:mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps

:russell: