There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Haven't u been naming the billion timed/3rd party games as a reason to fukk with Sony:dahell:
Nah, mainly first party joints for me. Last of Us, Spider man, Ghosts of Tsushima, etc

I could say I enjoy Square games. Maybe throw SIFU in there.

The problem M$ had is that they made this new service and a bunch of devs/publishers ain’t feeling it. So they decided to simply start buying shyt.

Not saying it’s wrong, I just don’t agree with it.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's hard to know Microsoft's actual numbers because they usually announce player count and not sales. I think the only accurate way to know some of their metrics is the Steam player count. It seems it will most likely outsell xbox games Based on Steam player count for Starfield, Redfall, Hi-Fi Rush, and Forza. I know there's gamepass, but I know Microsoft and their shareholders still want to see revenue,

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's hard to know Microsoft's actual numbers because they usually announce player count and not sales. I think the only accurate way to know some of their metrics is the Steam player count. It seems it will most likely outsell xbox games Based on Steam player count for Starfield, Redfall, Hi-Fi Rush, and Forza. I know there's gamepass, but I know Microsoft and their shareholders still want to see revenue,
These games are on gamepass. Most people are going to play this on gamepass.

:gucci:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These games are on gamepass. Most people are going to play this on gamepass.

:gucci:
Yeah, that's true, which is why Microsoft uses engagement as their metric instead of sold. People of course won't know how much revenue is generated from these games, but at least we know a decent amount of people bought early access for their games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan @Pressure

Get the boys!!

We got’em!

The Last Cope :lolbron:

Only difference is xbox doesn’t have a legion of dedicated stan’s to capture, promote and share content like this.

If this was on xbox thousands of cacs would have tweeted and retweeted stuff like this.

@Gizmo_Duck would have shared their tweets hundreds of times.

@Rekkapryde would save the gif on his PC to share it every chance he gets.

@Dorian Breh and/or @Fatboi1 woulda made a thread titled “Bug-Man 2: The same shyt”

@winb83 woulda came through like “imagine bugs in your flagship title, what is Jim Ryan doing??”

@Aveda woulda offered to do my toes 😘

@BBG woulda been like fukk sony stan’s……no wait…..fukk xbox…….well….just click on my page…please :sadcam:

This dude
CObfqyb.png

Woulda been like “terrible, 4/10 spider-man don’t like boys”

But nah this is playstation so, instead, they all will stan faster camera movement as the big “next gen” innovation pushing their PS5 to the limit :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Only difference is xbox doesn’t have a legion of dedicated stan’s to capture, promote and share content like this.

If this was on xbox thousands of cacs would have tweeted and retweeted stuff like this.

@Gizmo_Duck would have shared their tweets hundreds of times.

@Rekkapryde would save the gif on his PC to share it every chance he gets.

@Dorian Breh and/or @Fatboi1 woulda made a thread titled “Bug-Man 2: The same shyt”

@winb83 woulda came through like “imagine bugs in your flagship title, what is Jim Ryan doing??”

@Aveda woulda offered to do my toes 😘

@BBG woulda been like fukk sony stan’s……no wait…..fukk xbox…….well….just click on my page…please :sadcam:

This dude
CObfqyb.png

Woulda been like “terrible, 4/10 spider-man don’t like boys”

But instead, they all will stan faster camera movement as the big “next gen” innovation pushing their PS5 to the limit :mjlol:

Holy shyt :lolbron: