There is strong possibility that Spiderman 2 might outsell every Xbox exclusive that released this year combined.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A ip featuring literally the most popular superhero to exist will sell more than some of Xbox’s ip…

I’m so shocked :unimpressed:
Funny thing is, they be really quiet about Nintendo though, as they know in 6 days Wonder is dropping which will probably outsell both fp releases for the year....

And heads won't even mention TOTK.

Sony stans be real particular on who they brag around. And real selective on when they decide to be mute.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, they be really quiet about Nintendo though, as they know in 6 days Wonder is dropping which will probably outsell both fp releases for the year....

Sony stans be real particular on who they brag around. And real selective on when they decide to be mute.
The separation was made during the ABK/M$ merger. Folks don’t consider the switch a “high end system” so folks quit including them in these discussions

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That unfunny ass nikka done said it to too many people for it not to be in jest. Goofball really trying to run fades over microsoft :dead:
:mjlol:Lack self awareness meathead salon brehs
You're free to fight meach battles. thats what a true friend would do :yeshrug: what we doing. pure boxing, muay thai, etc :yeshrug: slide I got no beef with you so it'll just be normal sparring

Meach I'mma lay the fukk out :unimpressed:

I'm obviously joking. like a some flabby xbox stanning father is going to come box and get the shyt beat out of him for the lulz.

As amusing as that would be its never happening. That like many of the stupid ongoing jokes here are just that, jokes. no one is really looking to harm Meach as the logistics are an issue for one, and two it would be a hate crime.

Last edited:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

The reason why I didn't mention Nintendo is because Nintendo didn't spend 7.5 billion to acquire a major publisher to drive their competitor out of business and completely fail like Microsoft did. Microsoft spent 7.5 billion for a brick.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
You Sony incels getting a check from these sales? :mjlol:

2023 and fakkits still on this console war shyt
Sales matter. It is the reason why ubisoft,Capcom, EA, Activision don't invest in too many new ips anymore instead they have doubled down on pumping out established ips annually.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
A ip featuring literally the most popular superhero to exist will sell more than some of Xbox’s ip…

I’m so shocked :unimpressed:
Nonsense. Spiderman games wasn't selling 25-30 mill before Insomniac and Sony. Bethesda’s big budget Rpgs use to sell 30-40 mill before Microsoft. Now after Microsoft I don't even think Starfield is even doing Days Gone sales.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sales matter. It is the reason why ubisoft,Capcom, EA, Activision don't invest in too many new ips anymore instead they have doubled down on pumping out established ips annually.

I didn’t say sales didn’t matter, but being fanboys for billion dollar companies is just :mjlol: