Daps
Everything is going to be OK

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:francis: Shytty ass streams killed my viewing experience tonight. Gotta hunt for some quality ones... why can't someone put it on Acestream or something :bryan:Can a nikka just eat in peace??? :bryan:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:dead:@ whoever called ol boy John Redcorn. His son does look like Joseph
char_11512_thumb.jpg
At dude trying to save girl and getting a bloody nose and no apology in the process :mjlol:. L's for both of the lead parents. During a plague outbreak is the perfect time to withhold valuable life saving info from your daughter and not mention how the Principal didn't want to discuss fall semester after getting 'sick' :francis:

Please stop your son from learning how to use a gun and by all means try to reason with Peter when his face looks like he just finished a pie-eating contest.

Points go to Junkie Johnnie Depp for at least bringing the fukkery and keeping it real.

MVP of the episode goes to Papi of course. Dealt with Peter and looked out the window when the military showed up :dame: and knew things were about to go bad.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I could see dude from training day, old spanish dude, fake Johnny Depp and white baby momma being a good group

:camby:rest of them

I'm drafting:

Tobias

Latina mom (She's semi-reasonable, and she has a medical background)

Abuelo (Knows what needs to be done, knowledgeable, easiest to leave as walker bait if shyt gets tight)

John Red-Corn Jr. ( Another able body)

Franco Riggins would have been a great pickup but his drug habit and inevitable detox makes him a liability