There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What he say???
i can't remember it all.. but it was basically what everyone else was already saying

how if you pay attention to zombie movies... it's never really explained.. most movies that do explain it away, aren't really ZOMBIE movies... they are movies where some scientific thing transforms humans into zombie like people

real zombies are dead people who get up after death and eat people..... and those type of movies usually have no explanation or meaning to WHY... they just throw people into a setting and see how they deal wit it... shyt most movies don't even figure out bites harm you until halfway through the shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Maybe this will explain how/why the epidemic even started in the first place... Since they never got to that conclusion in the real TWD
they won't ever explain it... those looking for an explanation can turn off both series now... they have said they will never explain why

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they won't ever explain it... those looking for an explanation can turn off both series now... they have said they will never explain why
Figured something like that. It's cool though, just thought it would be something more than just a flu or some random epidemic but w/e

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm actually boycotting the show as of this moment.

Not a SINGLE fukking black character and the only 3 with lines got killed within the first 2 episodes?

Yet these retarded white people are alive and well somehow?

:camby:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judging by the responses in this thread this shyt floppin definitely won't check it until it gets Netflix
its just completely different approach than the walking dead...its weird from them being in the thick of it in the walking dead from the very beginning to watching them trying to figure out whats going on and all the confusion.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
will this junkie fakkit die or turn already.
i like nothing about his character....
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg