There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like Rick is finally bossin' up for real. "Do you know who you're talking to???" :gladbron:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Following a string of cryptic teasers, AMC officially released the first trailer for Fear the Walking Dead on Friday at Comic-Con, where the cabler also revealed that the L.A.-set series would debut on Aug. 23

The drama, from The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman and showrunner Dave Erickson, stars Cliff Curtis stars as Sean Cabrera, a teacher who shares a son with his ex-wife and is involved with guidance counselor Nancy (Kim dikkens). Frank Dillane co-stars as Nancy's drug-addicted son, Nick;Alycia Debnam Carey is Nancy's ambitious daughter, Ashley, Nick's polar opposite who dreams of leaving L.A. for Berkeley when the apocalypse strikes. Elizabeth Rodriguez, Lorenzo James Henrie, Ruben Blades and Mercedes Mason round out the cast.
Season one of the drama takes place during the time in which Rick (Andrew Lincoln) was in the coma during the pilot for the flagship. Like the original drama, season one will consist of six episodes, while season two will feature 15 and be split in two.

looks good

:win:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I like Cliff Curtis. I just wish they'd imrpove their writing and cinematog, the late seasons of TWD felt like a fukking soap opera. I never even finished the last season of TWD.
Why do people always say this when it's already been established that TWD IS a fukking soap opera with zombies :beli: