There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Pretty awesome episode, the Flashbacks of TWD were always proper and it is always interesting to see life before the Walker uprising.

If you share a heroin needle with a Zombie, then I imagine you'd catch it too right?

The homage to George Romero and zombie lore was done well:

Was Wildfyre ?
1) Result of religious wrath from [insert deity here]
2) Man-made virus that backfired and killed all those involved
3) Nature's way of eliminating the Apex species, in this case, man?
4) Alien/Off-World virus woefully misunderstood and killed all involved?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
oh they fukked me up with that slow Obama Resident Evil turn around shyt

Yeah, Gale Ann Hurd (Jim Cameron's ex-wife) worked with him on the set of Aliens, Terminator, Abyss, etc, as a producer, so that tension-building is really present in most of the work she does throughout the show. Makes a HS principal seem like he's about to get his Zombie on when he is just doing teaching evals...

We in for a wild next few months brethren....

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I didn't realize what they were going for with this show/season until they showed the previews. This is gonna be CRAZY!

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nick kinda go hard tho....Running like Usain Bolt in the middle of the streets.....Not thinking twice about getting the fukk out that hospital, Popping D boys with they on shyt...running over muhfukkas at the first sign of danger...

I fux with Nick...Not to mention he was fukking with a sexy lil thing that go straight for the head :lolbron:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Nick kinda go hard tho....Running like Usain Bolt in the middle of the streets.....Not thinking twice about getting the fukk out that hospital, Popping D boys with they on shyt...running over muhfukkas at the first sign of danger7...

I fux with Nick...Not to mention he wa fukking with a sexy lil thing that go straight for the head :lolbron:

thats clearly the darl of this group ... he actual does shyt and is interesting ..

the actor the best preformer of the bunch his junkie lean is on point

Last edited: