wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
TWD rarely spells everything out. once again, if you believe it's just a coincidence they went AWOL right before they're supposed to retreat :yeshrug: but it seemed to be laid out fairly well for me

and by "Cobalt includes procedures for the humane termination of civilians." i took that as they're going to bomb every major city in california.

I got the impression that the humane termination was supposedly in reference to the people in the medical quarantine / the hospital place
Because they were asking what's gonna happen to their people. :patrice:
It absolutely could be about the remaining civilian population though.

In any event I am positive their plans ain't no damn humane in any way shape or form.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
TWD rarely spells everything out. once again, if you believe it's just a coincidence they went AWOL right before they're supposed to retreat :yeshrug: but it seemed to be laid out fairly well for me

and by "Cobalt includes procedures for the humane termination of civilians." i took that as they're going to bomb every major city in california.

We'll see but nothing else has indicated that's what they'll do besides what we saw in Return of the Living Dead and your own imagination...Def not based on real historical events or anything stated on the actual show.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll see but nothing else has indicated that's what they'll do besides what we saw in Return of the Living Dead and your own imagination...Def not based on real historical events or anything stated on the actual show.
they did it in atlanta on the og show, and they already said they're retreating out of LA

these shows wouldnt be interesting if they spelled everything out for you

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
they did it in atlanta on the og show, and they already said they're retreating out of LA

these shows wouldnt be interesting if they spelled everything out for you

1) When did they ever say that Atlanta had been bombed to stop the outbreak in that city?

2) Atlanta looked very much NOT BOMBED during season one of The Walking Dead when Rick was riding around on a Horse, not to mention that there was no radiation from a nuclear weapon.

Rick_Atlanta.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) When did they ever say that Atlanta had been bombed to stop the outbreak in that city?

2) Atlanta looked very much NOT BOMBED during season one of The Walking Dead when Rick was riding around on a Horse, not to mention that there was no radiation from a nuclear weapon.

Rick_Atlanta.jpg

There was a scene where fighter jets flew over the group and they dropped bombs...I remember shane and lori was in the scene

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rick_Atlanta.jpg

you forgot this scene, breh?

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

you forgot this scene, breh?

Yeah no doubt, pretty ineffective "bombing"... :snoop: the suburbs of Atlanta (where I live) would have been unaffected...so would the areas that Travis and co on FTWD live in the Los Angeles (Vancouver) metropolitan...

I still think the soldiers had no idea about Cobalt though...and to be honest the bombing kinda makes less sense on Fear since by all accounts they had the shyt contained, def more visibly contained than in Atlanta. If they had actually showed us the arena massacre or even the library ambush, I would see their need to bomb the city. They haven't spent the time (or money) to establish that all is lost in Los Angeles.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah no doubt, pretty ineffective "bombing"... :snoop: the suburbs of Atlanta (where I live) would have been unaffected...so would the areas that Travis and co on FTWD live in the Los Angeles (Vancouver) metropolitan...

I still think the soldiers had no idea about Cobalt though...and to be honest the bombing kinda makes less sense on Fear since by all accounts they had the shyt contained, def more visibly contained than in Atlanta. If they had actually showed us the arena massacre or even the library ambush, I would see their need to bomb the city. They haven't spent the time (or money) to establish that all is lost in Los Angeles.

how is it contained? dont let amcs cheapness fool you. most of socal is out of control

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And bombing is always an option for the military... A lot of troops might not know when or in time but that shyt is always a last resort.. Everyone knows that

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's napalm, not really like a nuke or nothing. A lot of the cities structure would be intact though I would think... And it was because Glen and other survivors was still going in the city for supplies, cars, etc..
i didn't say anything about nukes :what:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
That's napalm, not really like a nuke or nothing. A lot of the cities structure would be intact though I would think... And it was because Glen and other survivors was still going in the city for supplies, cars, etc..

Yeah I just remembered that's what the military used on London at the end of 28 Weeks Later...

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
And bombing is always an option for the military... A lot of troops might not know when or in time but that shyt is always a last resort.. Everyone knows that

Yeah its been done in fiction a few times but never in real life, def not to stop the outbreak of a virus...the military unsuccessfully used napalm in Vietnam during the war and it looks like they also unsuccessfully did it in fictional Atlanta on The Walking Dead.