There is no sanctuary - FEAR The Walking Dead Season 1 Thread

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
- Griselda Salazar somehow quickly dies from having a foot surgically amputated with medical help, yet Herschel survived having his leg amputated crudely with a machete and no medical help.

And had an unlimited shotgun lol
Ok?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the formula has proved successful for 5 seasons of The Walking Dead :francis:
No matter how bad the writing, acting, and pacing has been on the original show :francis:

I don't think the acting has been bad with the original but def pacing and writing

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I would have rather they spent 6 episodes on the initial outbreak. People getting sick, the news reporting things, the govt/cdc trying to contain. AMC could have still been cheap :stopitslime: but we would have a different understanding of things.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I would have rather they spent 6 episodes on the initial outbreak. People getting sick, the news reporting things, the govt/cdc trying to contain. AMC could have still been cheap :stopitslime: but we would have a different understanding of things.
I would've an appreciated The Wire style storytelling than this.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
I mean the formula has proved successful for 5 seasons of The Walking Dead :francis:
No matter how bad the writing, acting, and pacing has been on the original show :francis:

looking at the ratings, they know we are suckers

but then again, i like the show :yeshrug:

i like the show, i expected something totally different

teacher

All Star
Daps
- Griselda Salazar somehow quickly dies from having a foot surgically amputated with medical help, yet Herschel survived having his leg amputated crudely with a machete and no medical help.

And had an unlimited shotgun lol

People catch sepsis all the time now a day in modern hospitals we just have the antibiotics to spare to save there lives. There also those who don't get sepsis, so it's a little bit of luck, strength or your immune sepsis and how well the person is taking care of you (washing hands gloves etc.)....and FYI health care facilities are more filthy (bad microbes) then the average person's home. Sterile technique is crucial in a health care facility for preventing infection while for home care clean technique usually suffices.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

This!
It's a short season any way
Spend this 6 episodes just showing shyt as it goes from normal to fubar
Show the initial news reports
Show small protests of people demanding answers
Flowing into the large scale riotin g
Show the mass exodus from the cities
Show businesses closing, show people boarding shyt up
Show the national guard being activated
Give us some fierce initial battles
Etc etc

Could yall imagine how hype we would have been to tune in next season?
:lupe:

These AMC folks sold us a shyt load of dreams about what this was gonna be.

I feel like we're all left with a wet ass and a dry purse
:scust: