There Are A Bunch Of Asian bytches in The APT Next To Me

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i know lmao.

The thing is, most of the dudes who sign up over there work out in hopes of getting laid. When they finally reach their goal and realize that muscles don't mean chit to girls, they flip out and their insecurities come out.

You got males over 20 years old hating on a black dude because he can bag girls.Another thing i noticed about the site is their way of deluding each other to make themselves feel better.

I remember one of the girl miscers said she didn't find Zyzz attractive, all of the male miscers started calling her a liar and saying how she knows she wouldn't be able to get with him anyway. i'm like lol wut ?

What's the most insecure thing you've ever saw over there ?

Some dumbass cacs calling a fine ass female a smut and whore because she turned one of them down or left one of them for someone better. Any thread about that shyt. It's :yeshrug: but they :sadbron: like it happened to them personally...don't let the post be "She left me for a black man" they act like they got personally sonned.

There were even some pathetic reactions to a bytch they didn't even know leaving her boyfriend because they personally identified through their geekdom with the man like they wouldn't :mjpls:

General loser material.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing the misc has going for it is the general "anti WK" policy (simps, as we call them) and they're really anti-feminist.

Snoop said it best, "they don't love them hoes."

They take it too far obviously.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Some Chinese girls lived in the apt. next to me back in the day. Asked to borrow my mixer :shaq: to bake some cupcakes or something. Handed over the Kitchen Aid with the quickness. :lolbron:

My Vietnamese gf (now wife) did not approve :russ:

I never got offered a cupcake though :sadcam:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Some dumbass cacs calling a fine ass female a smut and whore because she turned one of them down or left one of them for someone better. Any thread about that shyt. It's :yeshrug: but they :sadbron: like it happened to them personally...don't let the post be "She left me for a black man" they act like they got personally sonned.

There were even some pathetic reactions to a bytch they didn't even know leaving her boyfriend because they personally identified through their geekdom with the man like they wouldn't :mjpls:

General loser material.

Word.
In their eyes, a sloot is a girl who wouldn't even pay them any mind:heh:.

After looking at some of the threads over there i can tell you that 95% of the guys knows nothing about getting females.

Dudes make threads like :

"this girl asked me for a pencil today,does she like me?"
"look who this girl on my fb is dating (it strikes again)"
"white genetics is far more superior to black genetics(srs)"

After reading a couple of those threads, i was like fuk it I'm done with this site.

But yeah, if you want to see a bunch of insecure white dudes visit that site.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:myman: You already know I know.

Them nikkas lose it if a black dude even comes within a mile radius of a white woman.

:russ: :lolbron: :steviej:

:heh:

I remember this one thread over there where some dude posted a good looking chick who was dating a black dude or in their words a "british broadcaster" and all of the white dudes were calling him a monkey and a subhuman:what:.

I'm like, damn you guys can at least hide your insecurities .

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm no super Mac :sadbron:

I gotta bytch at my crib still ill gladly take a pic if you lurker bytch/ ain't no problem. Then Asian bitces is not in my reach
you're white bro, they should like you by default :ld:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.
In their eyes, a sloot is a girl who wouldn't even pay them any mind:heh:.

After looking at some of the threads over there i can tell you that 95% of the guys knows nothing about getting females.

Dudes make threads like :

"this girl asked me for a pencil today,does she like me?"
"look who this girl on my fb is dating (it strikes again)"
"white genetics is far more superior to black genetics(srs)"

After reading a couple of those threads, i was like fuk it I'm done with this site.

But yeah, if you want to see a bunch of insecure white dudes visit that site.

:dead:

@ black genetics and pencil question

every day in their lives is an L :wow:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
For whatever reason I just got an image of an apartment full of topless asian chicks chopping and bagging weight with some Jet Li looking dude standing there with some suave looking sunglasses on

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Yeah, i know lmao.

The thing is, most of the dudes who sign up over there work out in hopes of getting laid. When they finally reach their goal and realize that muscles don't mean chit to girls, they flip out and their insecurities come out.

You got males over 20 years old hating on a black dude because he can bag girls.Another thing i noticed about the site is their way of deluding each other to make themselves feel better.

I remember one of the girl miscers said she didn't find Zyzz attractive, all of the male miscers started calling her a liar and saying how she knows she wouldn't be able to get with him anyway. i'm like lol wut ?

What's the most insecure thing you've ever saw over there ?

This.
A lot of the guys who troll over there have been there for years. It's funny when you look at their style of typing when they first starting posting then as they reach their goals they get bitter and call girls sloots.

These guys truly believe that a girl is going to say "forget about his face look at his muscles!". Dudes are living in a fantasy land.

Muscles aren't just going to magically get you girls like in the movies and don't post pics of Zyzz. Zyzz was a stripper, so it explains why he got girls the way he did.

And i've seen those "rate my facial aesthetics" threads, majority of those dudes are average deluding themselves into thinking that they're the next Brad Pitt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take the sugar pack back... said you are done with it. *Laugh*

They should realize its a joke.

NOW talk to them

Broke ass asking for sugar like a 60s sitcom aint gonna get no drawls

And if they don't get it they are going to think he's fukking creepy.