There Are A Bunch Of Asian bytches in The APT Next To Me

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
In all seriousness, unless you live by a college campus, if a bunch of young Asian broads are living together in an apartment, 9 out of 10 times it's a brothel.

I would know :mjpls:

:russ: You ain't lying breh. One thing I found out about these Asian girls though is that they are freaky as hell if you come correct.

To the OP, just go over and say you want to hang out and get to know them. All women love that attention. Be yourself, don't push for anything but let them let you in. Tell them you saw how beautiful they were and you just had to come back and get to know them. Easy work.....they will fall over a guy showing that initiative. Be you breh, it don't hurt to try. If anything you'll learn what to do next time.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If you want to smash these bytches, you should just knock on their door and introduce yourself in a neighborly way.

It'd also help if you brought along a male Asian friend.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I'm not gonna say nothing about the fact you posting on a body building forum, but yeah, alot of people say alot of shyt. There's a good amount of asian chicks who are like white dudes, or black dudes, but alot of them are terrified :damn:

these chicks put their head down when im walking by like i gotta strap in my hand....... maybe it's the culture :yeshrug:

Forreal ? :ohhh:

Damn, i thought they treated you guys like gods or something, lol.

I'm an idiot for listening to those losers over at bb.com

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
If you want to smash these bytches, you should just knock on their door and introduce yourself in a neighborly way.

It'd also help if you brought along a male Asian friend.

my downstairs neighboor is half asian, i hit cuzzo up but he's not home :shaq2: cool dude though, always has bags of weed. kinda a nerd tho but thats all good

i got another bytch coming here now, so im not trippin off those asians.... oh well :ld:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
my downstairs neighboor is half asian, i hit cuzzo up but he's not home :shaq2: cool dude though, always has bags of weed. kinda a nerd tho but thats all good

i got another bytch coming here now, so im not trippin off those asians.... oh well :ld:
get an Asian that doesnt live there you dont want competition

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
get an Asian that doesnt live there you dont want competition

mayne, there's literally like 8 asian broads, all pretty cute from what i seen in there. i dont care about competition, i'm just trying to enter that house.

i might make my neighboor downstairs go over there with some weed then have me in.

it's hard out here for a white dude these days :whew:

IpushFatKids

Banned
Daps

There prolly studying nah jokes.

Its hard to fcuk a girl when there in a group. Girls are group.minded if one of em.isnt feeling u its all over.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
There prolly studying nah jokes.

Its hard to fcuk a girl when there in a group. Girls are group.minded if one of em.isnt feeling u its all over.

very true. they don't seem like the party, lets let some muthafukka come in, get us drunk and fukk type. thats why this is difficult.

oh well.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
You know what they doin in there?
:shaq:

:leon:

596452886734362585970458.gif

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
wait, what area of cali are u in then ill give advice <---went to a mostly asian H.S.