There Are A Bunch Of Asian bytches in The APT Next To Me

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
me and my homies be fukkin around here all the time tho... i feel like them bytches heard some rap music bumpin from my crib, now they scared
Just play some Wu Tang next time. They will be giving ya'll sloppy top in no time. Dead Ass.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did someone say asian? :martel:

I don't know what Born2king is talking about about, Id run them broads. I remember before I lived in China I was running through Korean chicks. I met one on a plane ride back from a conference in Indiana. This white boy was flirting with her she had middle seat, he had window, and I had the seat closet to the aisle. I sit down, take a 1 hour nap, wake up, chop her up for 45min then get her number. That nikka was like :ohhh:

plucked her right out his arms. We ended up going to knotts berry farms and smashing in the back seat of my car. The nikka shoulda closed the deal. :manny:

Asian chicks defense melt when you make them laugh. So make them laugh, crack jokes, be funny, then ask for the number. It'll go over smoother than you think.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Buy them a Hello Kitty blanket. All Asian b*tches love Hello Kitty. Coat the blanket with some chloroform :youngsabo:

It'll knock them out. Then you rape them. They're knocked out and the won't remember anything (don't leave any semen behind).

tumblr_m39vnb76lp1r03eggo3_250.gif

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Buy them a Hello Kitty blanket. All Asian b*tches love Hello Kitty. Coat the blanket with some chloroform :youngsabo:

It'll knock them out. Then you rape them. They're knocked out and the won't remember anything (don't leave any semen behind).

tumblr_m39vnb76lp1r03eggo3_250.gif

:birdman: You are not helping me

I hear them giggling and shyt through my walls... i swear if i give them a little hen these bytches will be out.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
knocked on door and asked for sugar, then got handed a packet? you already looking like a loser to them

they probably posting about you on an Asian forum right now

still if you're really White then you still have a chance

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
knocked on door and asked for sugar, then got handed a packet? you already looking like a loser to them

they probably posting about you on an Asian forum right now

still if you're really White then you still have a chance

i am really white, what the fukk kinda shyt is that?

i heard them walking down my hall way, seen thru my peephole, and said that shyt...

i never been the most game with it muthaphucka. i'm just trying to plow them hoes, word to Hiroshima

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
THEY right next to me... And i just seen a mob of bytches going in there.

so

I knocked on the door to see wassup, couldn't think of nothin and asked for some sugar, and this bytch gave me a small pack fron a restaurant.... I accepted it and closed the door.

How should i penetrate these broads?

Aren't you white? i thought Asian girls chased after white dudes out there in Cali .

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
:why: this shyt is not a game breh, you can't put people in boxes like that

lol, i was just going by what people said on the internet.

A lot of white dudes on the bodybuilding forums used to make threads dissing Asian guys saying how their women are leaving and flocking to them instead.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
In all seriousness, unless you live by a college campus, if a bunch of young Asian broads are living together in an apartment, 9 out of 10 times it's a brothel.

I would know :mjpls:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
lol, i was just going by what people said on the internet.

A lot of white dudes on the bodybuilding forums used to make threads dissing Asian guys saying how their women are leaving and flocking to them instead.

I'm not gonna say nothing about the fact you posting on a body building forum, but yeah, alot of people say alot of shyt. There's a good amount of asian chicks who are like white dudes, or black dudes, but alot of them are terrified :damn:

these chicks put their head down when im walking by like i gotta strap in my hand....... maybe it's the culture :yeshrug: