There Are A Bunch Of Asian bytches in The APT Next To Me

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
THEY right next to me... And i just seen a mob of bytches going in there.

so

I knocked on the door to see wassup, couldn't think of nothin and asked for some sugar, and this bytch gave me a small pack fron a restaurant.... I accepted it and closed the door.

How should i penetrate these broads?

lol for real man? best u could do is ask for sugar? hahahaha. cmon man, u gotta come better than that.

what i always do when new neighbors move in, is i'll clean my place up, have it looking proper, stocked wid alcohol n good munchies, clean up the spot n have some good music, and jus invite em over for drinks n chill. have some wine/wine coolers n stuff for them females to get drunk off. alize wrks too. females love that stuff. :win:

main key, dont smash em first night. girls travel in groups. befriend em. cuz they got hotter friends in their circle for sure. befriend em, and eventually u'll go out to clubs n bars wid em. then you'll meet their friends who are the real gems. and u'll already get a cosign from their friends for being a "good guy" that didn't try to fk wid em n stuff. :leon:

you'll have your pick of the litter if you follow m advice. :blessed::blessed::blessed:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
lol for real man? best u could do is ask for sugar? hahahaha. cmon man, u gotta come better than that.

what i always do when new neighbors move in, is i'll clean my place up, have it looking proper, stocked wid alcohol n good munchies, clean up the spot n have some good music, and jus invite em over for drinks n chill. have some wine/wine coolers n stuff for them females to get drunk off. alize wrks too. females love that stuff. :win:

main key, dont smash em first night. girls travel in groups. befriend em. cuz they got hotter friends in their circle for sure. befriend em, and eventually u'll go out to clubs n bars wid em. then you'll meet their friends who are the real gems. and u'll already get a cosign from their friends for being a "good guy" that didn't try to fk wid em n stuff. :leon:

you'll have your pick of the litter if you follow m advice. :blessed::blessed::blessed:

dap-o.gif

all very factual

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: you never been in these shoes....

white folks are a minority where i live, and everyone knows how we hate white people...

i feel like denzel walking into that blood hood in training day

:shaq2::why::stopitslime:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
knocked on door and asked for sugar, then got handed a packet? you already looking like a loser to them

they probably posting about you on an Asian forum right now

still if you're really White then you still have a chance

:laugh:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
LOL @ nikkas in here giving advice on asian girls like they all the same... if u not a fat slob and ya game is decent u at least have a chance with any female (black/white/chinese). If u got a lil money then u def got a chance with any female...the shyt ain't really rocket science my nikka. Stop being a bytch and see if u can talk ya way into some yellow p*ssy.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, if they're fresh off the boat then I dunno if you have much of a shot. It's gonna be hard to talk to them and make references and shyt. If they were Americanized, college type party girls then that would be ideal. Maybe catch one or two of me coming and going, but if your best rap was asking for fukking sugar and couldn't even strike up a convo...your outlook on smashing them ain't lookin too good

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Optimo is white, so I'm pretty sure he can fukk all them hoes. Them asian bytches give up the p*ssy to white boys with the ease.

Oh really? Then by all means, go ham... :blessed:

Edit-

Thing is, if they're fresh off the boat then I dunno if you have much of a shot. It's gonna be hard to talk to them and make references and shyt. If they were Americanized, college type party girls then that would be ideal. Maybe catch one or two of me coming and going, but if your best rap was asking for fukking sugar and couldn't even strike up a convo...your outlook on smashing them ain't lookin too good

This is pretty much on point regardless of your race when approaching an Asian female. It's that FOB mentality and how deep their parents are with it.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forreal ? :ohhh:

Damn, i thought they treated you guys like gods or something, lol.

I'm an idiot for listening to those losers over at bb.com

lol bodybuilding forums is some of the most insecure white dudes on the planet :pachaha: the fukkery I saw when I was over there. Let someone post about a black gal or their sister dating a black man they lose their shyt :russ:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Take the sugar pack back... said you are done with it. *Laugh*

They should realize its a joke.

NOW talk to them

Broke ass asking for sugar like a 60s sitcom aint gonna get no drawls

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just start a convo when you see one of them. Ask them if they're new in town and recommend places to eat or hang out. And say shyt like "yeah i'm hanging out with a few friends there tonight, ya'll wanna hang out?"

This shyt shouldn't be like trying to break into Ft. Knox. Like @OC's finest mentioned, don't try to hit the first night. Do your recon first to see what the whole team looks like.

Otherwise if you really thirsty and these broads just off the boat, tell em you'll call INS if they don't give up the puss:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
lol bodybuilding forums is some of the most insecure white dudes on the planet :pachaha: the fukkery I saw when I was over there. Let someone post about a black gal or their sister dating a black man they lose their shyt :russ:

Yeah, i know lmao.

The thing is, most of the dudes who sign up over there work out in hopes of getting laid. When they finally reach their goal and realize that muscles don't mean chit to girls, they flip out and their insecurities come out.

You got males over 20 years old hating on a black dude because he can bag girls.Another thing i noticed about the site is their way of deluding each other to make themselves feel better.

I remember one of the girl miscers said she didn't find Zyzz attractive, all of the male miscers started calling her a liar and saying how she knows she wouldn't be able to get with him anyway. i'm like lol wut ?

What's the most insecure thing you've ever saw over there ?