There are 10 games on the NBA schedule tonight. How many will Gil Scott-Heroin watch?

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
fukk 10 it's 12 games on the schedule tonight

It's 2 national games and 10 others. We know you're gonna watch the Warriors one but how many others are you gonna watch? 3? 4? Maybe even 6? :jbhmm: @Gil Scott-Heroin

"Hey Gilly we gonna go to the spot tonight, got scallywag wenches on deck. You rollin with us?"

"How many tv's gonna be there?"
007LFD_Kevin_Smith_002.jpg

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
The homie @Gil Scott-Heroin really got 3 threads dedicated to him. :heh:

nikkas just can't deal with them hard hitting truths. :deadmanny:
What truths does he spit? That he watches all the games he claims to watch? Because that's a goddamn lie

He can't possibly watch as much basketball as he claims to watch unless he actually works IN basketball as an executive, coach, player etc. There's not enough time in the day unless he lives on another planet :mjpls:

He's full of shyt and people buy into it because he says it with so much conviction

:dead:How you gon talk about terrible posting when you was out here tryna say jameer a better pg option for the nuggets than mudiay
:camby: I never said that Jameer was a better longterm pg option for Denver.

I said that Jameer had been playing the position better than Mudiay was when he was healthy and that was true. I said the Nuggets were playing better without Mudiay and that was true

I said Mudiay can't shoot. Which is true

It's obvious you're just upset that I said something truthful about your point guard so you're willing to make up a lie :umad: