There are 10 games on the NBA schedule tonight. How many will Gil Scott-Heroin watch?

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
There were 13 games on last night how many did you watch @Gil Scott-Heroin? Warriors played the Lakers so you killed two birds with one stone on that one. But if you watched that game then how did you have time to watch Mudiay? If you watched the Warriors then switched to the Nuggets game then how did you watch Aaron Gordon who you claim is better than Julius? :jbhmm:

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving motherfukker

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There were 13 games on last night how many did you watch @Gil Scott-Heroin? Warriors played the Lakers so you killed two birds with one stone on that one. But if you watched that game then how did you have time to watch Mudiay? If you watched the Warriors then switched to the Nuggets game then how did you watch Aaron Gordon who you claim is better than Julius? :jbhmm:

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving motherfukker

Last year @Gil Scott-Heroin claimed to watch 80% of all games but yesterday he said he was on overseas job assignment for half the year last year so he couldn't watch many games. this dude has his own life confused

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Randomly negged me for a random post :mjlol:

I'm 100% positive it was about the warriors although last i checked dude swore up and down he didn't have a favorite team:mjlol:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He'll watch every one and then breakdown film,and recap interesting talking points like a gentleman...Hes the black,heterosexual version of Zack Lowe...

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Randomly negged me for a random post :mjlol:

I'm 100% positive it was about the warriors although last i checked dude swore up and down he didn't have a favorite team:mjlol:

conceit.jpg