There are 10 games on the NBA schedule tonight. How many will Gil Scott-Heroin watch?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You argued that Tyler Johnson was better than Goran Dragic. He wasn't and he still isn't. :francis:
:patrice:

Damn lmao. I never said he was better than Goran though, I said he was the Heats best shooter and could be a starter in this league:yeshrug:. At the time, Tragic was playing awful and TJ would come in boasting off the bench. He got injured not too long after that though so I guess u won that debate my nikka :salute:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Like I said before dude is not even a human...he's some fukking old as NORAD program gone rogue and the government shunt it off to a corner of the internet and somehow it got into basketball and found it;s way onto the coli...

There is no other explanation...it is not humanly possible for a person to argue with 20 people across 6 basketball related threads covering 12 teams and 18 players WHILE also posting in the nba observations thread...but that is exactly why i had to put him on ignore cause its just pages and pages of him arguing with everybody about everything...

I mean...dude negs people who are ignoring him :mjlol:...its fukking common internet courtesy... once you find out you are being ignored by someone you put them on ignore...everybody knows this...except for the program known as @Gil Scott-Heroin...he just continues to neg me even though he knows I got him on ignore...

He negged me over a post a few weeks ago...from 2014 or 2013:mjlol:

He going to neg me over this post:mjlol:

He probably going to quote this post and talk some shyt about it even though he know I can't see it:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The argument actually was that somebody said 'the Cavs defense was better all season long with Love on the bench' - it wasn't. Their defense was better when he was on the court (statistically), as opposed to off it. Funny how one of the more avid Cavs fans actually agreed with me -

So please tell me @Rigby., how was I making no sense? :mjpls:
It's just a general belief based on watching the game that Love is food against any guard 1 on 1. I believe that TT is a better PnR defender, and at least based on last year, that sentiment was statistically true. I don't think either are amazing moving laterally but TT does get in a guard's grill and not get burned a lot more often

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Like I said before dude is not even a human...he's some fukking old as NORAD program gone rogue and the government shunt it off to a corner of the internet and somehow it got into basketball and found it;s way onto the coli...

There is no other explanation...it is not humanly possible for a person to argue with 20 people across 6 basketball related threads covering 12 teams and 18 players WHILE also posting in the nba observations thread...but that is exactly why i had to put him on ignore cause its just pages and pages of him arguing with everybody about everything...

I mean...dude negs people who are ignoring him :mjlol:...its fukking common internet courtesy... once you find out you are being ignored by someone you put them on ignore...everybody knows this...except for the program known as @Gil Scott-Heroin...he just continues to neg me even though he knows I got him on ignore...

He probably going to quote this post and talk some shyt about it even though he know I can't see it:mjlol:
He called my nikka a program :laff:.

"did u see all tgem close games last night bro"?

"nah. I got the gil Scott heroin app running and it automatically processes every stat, every move, and every score after the game my nikka" :deadmanny:

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
It's just a general belief based on watching the game that Love is food against any guard 1 on 1.
Of course he isn't good against guards. I've NEVER EVER said or insinuated he can matchup against guards. But defending guards isn't the only aspect of defense, especially for a big man.
I believe that TT is a better PnR defender, and at least based on last year, that sentiment was statistically true. I don't think either are amazing moving laterally but TT does get in a guard's grill and not get burned a lot more often
And you'd be right. Just because TT is a better PnR defender and overall defender doesn't mean that Love isn't a competent/solid defender when he's switched on. Love is an above average post defender and is one of the best bigs at killing second chance opportunities for offenses/boxing out any guard, wing and big man. Not to mention Tristan doesn't ALWAYS replace Love - you can't make the assumption that the Cavs defense is better with Love OFF court as saying that Tristan is replacing him - because they do play together in quite a few lineups.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
morgan-freeman-the-dark-knight.jpg
hahaha, ok, that's funny

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I never met a nikka that just refuses to be wrong about shyt like him.

The nail in the coffin was when he was TRYING to argue Love made that defense any better and was using a ton of stats that make legitimately no sense compared to actually watching fukking games. I don't even think he a stat nerd but dude be reaching into the basements of ESPN's Facebook page for some of these.
:wow: that stuborness was legendary

Full Measures

All Star
Daps

Where does he find the time? :mindblown:

Does he have a medical condition where he doesn't have to ever go to the bathroom?

Is he able to operate off 30 mins of sleep a night?

Does he get p*ssy?

This shyt is spellbinding

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
He'll be wrong. Yal just say dumb shyt all the time

Can't wait til the last breathing Rondo stans run in here :mjlol:
Says the guy who said Devin Booker was going to be the next John Jenkins

What the fukk do you know about the game?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Says the guy who said Devin Booker was going to be the next John Jenkins

What the fukk do you know about the game?
He's a good young player :manny: Have you ever seen me act like a ho and pretend like he sucks or downplay his success in order to gain some internet points tho? :jbhmm:

You just got in the green again too. Too congrats:mjpls:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
He's a good young player :manny: Have you ever seen me act like a ho and pretend like he sucks or downplay his success in order to gain some internet points tho? :jbhmm:

You just got in the green again too. Too congrats:mjpls:
Nah I haven't. But you came in here dikkriding Gil by saying "He don't be wrong. Y'all just be saying dumb shyt" and acting like hes some great basketball mind. All I did was remind you of some dumb shyt you said

This thread is explicitly for the purposes of shytting on this lying ass fukkboy :pacspit:

Speaking of lying, what games are you watching right now @Gil Scott-Heroin? :jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I haven't. But you came in here dikkriding Gil by saying "He don't be wrong. Y'all just be saying dumb shyt" and acting like hes some great basketball mind. All I did was remind you of some dumb shyt you said

This thread is explicitly for the purposes of shytting on this lying ass fukkboy :pacspit:

Speaking of lying, what games are you watching right now @Gil Scott-Heroin? :jbhmm:
Is that what dikkriding qualifies as these days? I must be getting old :upsetfavre:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
fukk 10 it's 12 games on the schedule tonight

It's 2 national games and 10 others. We know you're gonna watch the Warriors one but how many others are you gonna watch? 3? 4? Maybe even 6? :jbhmm: @Gil Scott-Heroin