There are 10 games on the NBA schedule tonight. How many will Gil Scott-Heroin watch?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I never met a nikka that just refuses to be wrong about shyt like him.

The nail in the coffin was when he was TRYING to argue Love made that defense any better and was using a ton of stats that make legitimately no sense compared to actually watching fukking games. I don't even think he a stat nerd but dude be reaching into the basements of ESPN's Facebook page for some of these.

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
morgan-freeman-the-dark-knight.jpg
:dead: nikka you gatdamn fool

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I gamble on games and even I only catch 2-3 full games a night and I can only do that for 4-5 days a week. This dude talks that talk and he can't even pull up a thread made way back or quote about his knowledge of the game and players. And he keeps his account private so you can't look through his old posts to see just how dumb they were

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka swears he watches every game. He said he watches 90% of bucks games when every time I look at the Bucks homes games, it's 50% full. Bucks fans don't even watch their games. When you have a foot on his neck, his go to is "you don't watch games". Pathetic

Daps

The nail in the coffin was when he was TRYING to argue Love made that defense any better and was using a ton of stats that make legitimately no sense compared to actually watching fukking games. I don't even think he a stat nerd but dude be reaching into the basements of ESPN's Facebook page for some of these.
The argument actually was that somebody said 'the Cavs defense was better all season long with Love on the bench' - it wasn't. Their defense was better when he was on the court (statistically), as opposed to off it. Funny how one of the more avid Cavs fans actually agreed with me -
I do sincerely hope that you're not a full grown adult. You have a difficult time expressing your opinion without having to lean on name calling.

I feel like I'm having a conversation with a child.

There are many different ways you can defend the pick and roll. What troubles/troubled Kevin the most was Blatt's reliance on switching (which in theory was applied because Kyrie consistently struggles to fight through screens and stay in front of his man).

Most bigs are lost causes when they are switched on to quick PGs.

A head coach's job is to maximize the strengths and hide the flaws.

If you actually look at the on/off data for line-ups Love is in every single one of the Cavs best defensive line ups. They rank in the top 10 in both efficiency and overall rating. The Cavs get 79% of all available defensive rebounds when he's on the floor.
So please tell me @Rigby., how was I making no sense? :mjpls:

Full Measures

All Star
Daps

His love affair with Kevin Love is what confirmed to me that he doesn't know what he be talking about

Anybody with a shred of basketball knowledge knows that Kevin Love can't defend. But this nikka throws out irrelevant stats and thinks that magically makes Love a great defender

Daps
This nikka swears he watches every game. He said he watches 90% of bucks games when every time I look at the Bucks homes games, it's 50% full. Bucks fans don't even watch their games. When you have a foot on his neck, his go to is "you don't watch games". Pathetic
This is what I said -
I've watched 80%+ of all teams this season (except for Philly/Brooklyn games - which is probably only around 50-60%).

Daps
His love affair with Kevin Love is what confirmed to me that he doesn't know what he be talking about

Anybody with a shred of basketball knowledge knows that Kevin Love can't defend. But this nikka throws out irrelevant stats and thinks that magically makes Love a great defender
When did I ever call Love a great defender? This is the problem - dudes blatantly misquoting and misconstruing what I post.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Blazers givin it to them Rockets at the half :blessed:

I think it's because they're sitting that scrub Alan Crabbe, if only someone would break Meyers Leonard's knees

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
Blazers givin it to them Rockets at the half :blessed:

I think it's because they're sitting that scrub Alan Crabbe, if only someone would break Meyers Leonard's knees
The only question though.........is Gil Scott watching the game? :lupe:

There are 9 more games to be played tonight. How many will he watch from start to finish? :jbhmm: