Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you recommend ck?

I would, yeah.

Makes the process pretty easy, and at least when I made the switch, they even gave instructions on how to get your prior year's tax info from other services.

No delay in getting my refund compared to using bigger services, and as it appears may be important for later, they're not giving you the remainder of your refund after whatever they charge you.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The weird thing with TT, if you used part of your refund to pay for your tax service fees you had money coming.

If you paid for it with a credit/debit card you have to wait to file a Tax Credit according to their site.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
IRS get my payment said check mailed on the 6th. This morning I see a picture of an IRS envelop on the USPS informed delivery. They couldn't deliver my mail because the apartment building next to mine was closed off due to a fire. Don't know exactly what that has to do with my building :stopitslime:.

I'm going to the post office tomorrow morning. I'll update if i receive the check.

got my check in the mail today. good luck brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why Jackson Hewitt can't do like Turbo Tax and redirect their customers stimulus payments back into their personal accounts?:jbhmm:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
just hit my Chase account....gotdamn u TurboTax for makin me fiend for $600 that I don't really need....:pacspit:

feels good tossin that shyt into the savings tho.....:myman: