Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Dear Valued TaxAct Customer,

In conclusion of our meeting with the IRS today, we can confirm the IRS has agreed to directly reprocess the stimulus funds to the correct bank accounts of those impacted by the stimulus payment error.

The IRS stated customers should begin to see payments starting Feb. 1.

We are deeply disappointed that the IRS did not agree to the solutions we offered that would have likely delivered these funds as early as next week. Unfortunately, they chose their own path that does not as quickly help the people most affected by the pandemic.

We know many of our customers need and expect these payments from the government and understand the difficulties this has created. We will continue to do everything we can to support our customers and continue to press every point within the government until these payments are received.

:why:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not understanding these tax prep deposit problems when the individuals bank account info is directly on the return...:mindblown:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Never got mine so I had to claim it as a tax credit. It wont even be apart of my tax refund I won't get my $600 stimulus until March they said:francis: