Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Daps
Next person get their stimulus before me negged on sight :manny:
h3QvxX.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jackson Hewitt looking like the weakest link now.Their top two competitors came through in the clutch(HR Block & Turbo Tax).Just left their twitter page.

Customers going ham.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Mine hit this afternoon, just left Publix and it was more ppl there than usual

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Follow up to the email i posted earlier

As a follow-up to my email from last night, I'm writing with an update on the current status of missing stimulus checks.

Over the last 24 hours, we have had several productive calls with the IRS, Treasury Department, other government agencies, several banks and many of our tax prep competitors. I am encouraged by the collective willingness of government agencies to work with banks and tax prep companies to return to the banks the stimulus funds that were sent back to the IRS in early January. At the writing of this email, we do not yet have a final answer, but we have a commitment from the IRS to try to get the payments re-sent.

When we know a date the funds might be returned, I commit to you we will make them available with all expediency. If we do not have your direct deposit information, Liberty Tax offices will be able to print your stimulus check, at no charge to you, almost immediately.

The entire executive team at Liberty Tax has been working non-stop to understand and adapt to this continuously evolving situation. We KNOW you need your money, and we know that you need information. You have my word that the moment there is an update to this situation, we will issue another communication.