Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Typing paragraphs, you already lost :hhh:

:whoa: Actually, you lost by trying to squirm your way away from his facts with that elementary ass “yOu mAd!” retort.

That’s an ollllld corny, overused, bailout response. It’s what people say when they can’t dispute what the other person was saying. He didn’t seem “angry” in the least in that last post and even if he was, it’s little girl type sh*t to reply back with some schoolyard “insult” that suggests “he’s mad”. How old are you dude :what:

Either way, enjoy your daps from other little forum nerds, but just know that the REAL MEN of the forum see the hoe in the way you just danced around his post with the same insult my 13yo niece uses.

But hey, I have no dog in this fight- completely unbiased in y’all “middle class” argument... just calling out your fakkit sh*t before you trying to take “viCtoRy lAps”.

“Ewww you mad you just typed a paragraph tee hee hee giggle giggle” - Just getting your next reply up out the paint for you. :lolbron:

Until you can dispute anything he said, here’s your L, breh.
:hubie:

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why y’all believe anything? Who has control over the Senate again?

Democrats in the house passed the $2000 check bill on monday. Mitch Mcconnell made a Senate version that he knew wasn’t gonna get passed with all types of shyt like “election fraud investigations” and passing alot of restrictions on the Internet that Trump wants.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
:whoa: Actually, you lost by trying to squirm your way away from his facts with that elementary ass “yOu mAd!” retort.

That’s an ollllld corny, overused, bailout response. It’s what people say when they can’t dispute what the other person was saying. He didn’t seem “angry” in the least in that last post and even if he was, it’s little girl type sh*t to reply back with some schoolyard “insult” that suggests “he’s mad”. How old are you dude :what:

Either way, enjoy your daps from other little forum nerds, but just know that the REAL MEN of the forum see the hoe in the way you just danced around his post with the same insult my 13yo niece uses.

But hey, I have no dog in this fight- completely unbiased in y’all “middle class” argument... just calling out your fakkit sh*t before you trying to take “viCtoRy lAps”.

“Ewww you mad you just typed a paragraph tee hee hee giggle giggle” - Just getting your next reply up out the paint for you. :lolbron:

Until you can dispute anything he said, here’s your L, breh.
:hubie:
Who are you? :what:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the Wells Fargo brehs lost

:to:

Anyway my cousin works at a bank and said they just been answering the phones all day about that shyt. Folks calling and before you can say hello they screaming “where’s mah stimulated check!”
QuarrelsomeBabyishJaguarundi-small.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Don’t be so quick to leave your bank over this. I’m with a credit union and mine has not been deposited yet.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I gotta wait on a fukking card and they told us keep the damn card because the 2nd payment would probably be on it.Called the card company they on some the 2nd payment comin on a different card shyt.:martin: