Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You're too hung up on the semantics of them being a "minority" that you fail to acknowledge the damage this "minority" is capable of as well as failing to acknowledge that while there may be a "minority" of extremists, they have support from a majority of non-extremists thus allowing them to further perpetrate their malicious agenda. But hey, they are just a "minority" of Islam so we should pay them no mind, right?

I saw what two extremists were capable of last week, just two people, I understand what more are capable of. I'm not suggesting anything outside of the FACT that they're a minority.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I saw what two extremists were capable of last week, just two people, I understand what more are capable of. I'm not suggesting anything outside of the FACT that they're a minority.

Thats cool. Yup, its a fact they are in the minority. Guess what, semantically speaking, if 49% of 1.5 billion people were extremists, they too would *only* be a minority. However, thats 750 million people. See where this is going? Absolute numbers >> minority % of a large population.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thats cool. Yup, its a fact they are in the minority. Guess what, semantically speaking, if 49% of 1.5 billion people were extremists, they too would *only* be a minority. However, thats 750 million people. See where this is going? Absolute numbers >> minority % of a large population.

Minority being extremists is still MILLIONS, that's what these c00n don't get. But I'll take it a step further and say that the majority of Muslims are deep down ok with the killings of cartoonists even though they wouldn't have pulled the trigger themselves

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Do you have absolute numbers of Muslim extremists?

Do you agree or disagree that Muslim extremists are the minority even if they number in hundreds of millions? Obviously you do, concluding that extremists are in fact a minority.

Minority being extremists is still MILLIONS, that's what these c00n don't get. But I'll take it a step further and say that the majority of Muslims are deep down ok with the killings of cartoonists even though they wouldn't have pulled the trigger themselves

:patrice:

Quote the poster who's missing the point that millions is still a lot of people, if the point is to illustrate that there are millions of extremists, then that's what the OP should have said instead of implying that extremists aren't a minority of the total Muslim population.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Do you have absolute numbers of Muslim extremists?

Do you agree or disagree that Muslim extremists are the minority even if they number in hundreds of millions? Obviously you do, concluding that extremists are in fact a minority.

Quote the poster who's missing the point that millions is still a lot of people, if the point is to illustrate that there are millions of extremists, then that's what the OP should have said instead of implying that extremists aren't a minority of the total Muslim population.

No, I don't have an absolute number for Muslim extremists though I will state that they are a growing demographic. I already said I agreed that extremists are a minority. The factor that matters here is intensity. How far will they go? How extreme are the measures that they are taking? How likely is it that they will foster an environment for more extremists to join in? The reason Islam is at the forefront is because its highly intense right now. They are flexing their military might in Syria/Iraq, they are flexing their guerrilla warfare in Europe, and they are flexing their ideological bullshyt to the entire Middle East/Africa/Asian world. They are trying to enforce Sharia Law in Europe and other regions where there is high Muslim immigration. Again, just because you view it as a "minority" does not mean its nothing to worry about. An intense minority is capable of causing massive havoc to the rest of the majority.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No, I don't have an absolute number for Muslim extremists though I will state that they are a growing demographic. I already said I agreed that extremists are a minority. The factor that matters here is intensity. How far will they go? How extreme are the measures that they are taking? How likely is it that they will foster an environment for more extremists to join in? The reason Islam is at the forefront is because its highly intense right now. They are flexing their military might in Syria/Iraq, they are flexing their guerrilla warfare in Europe, and they are flexing their ideological bullshyt to the entire Middle East/Africa/Asian world. They are trying to enforce Sharia Law in Europe and other regions where there is high Muslim immigration.

I agree

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shouldn't you be more worried about the beheadings happening in your back door.

images

Namekian Maranantha

...Ammmeeeen.
Daps
I'm afraid that most of those people dont care about their prophet. They might just subconsciously have an identity crisis, seriously. A crisis which is founded on insecurity and a HUGE lack of education. Thus the slightest 'poke' they are all 'shaken up.'

If they honestly care about their prophet... they would not be holding that sign up.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Look at this fugazi Jesus, brehs :mjlol:

491px-Cesareborgia.jpg

This inherently evil Italian CAC was born in the 1470's. White paintings of Jesus are modeled after him. You know it's true because it was in a Wu song.

Compare that demonic imagery to this painting of Jesus from the so-called 6th century, hundreds of years before Cesare Borgia was born!

310px-Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg

:ohhh:
:whoa:The white skin is because he was an Asiatic Blackman, brehs. The straight hair comes from his Indian side. You know Jesus da Gawd had good hair.

Or maybe that image was transmogrified by the devils. Let's look at Jesus in the 4th century.

Christ_with_beard.jpg

:lupe:
:mjcry:
:whoa:The long nose is symbolic of the long journey of the BLACKman under oppression. The red hair significates the redness of the embarrassed CAC devils.

Let's go back further and look at Jesus da Gawd in the 3rd century.

ChristAsSol.jpg

:wtf:
:mindblown:
:whoa:Young Jeezius was a lightskin breh like Master Fard. He had to pass so the Khazars wouldn't deport him.

:mjcry: