Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Youre still wrong.

The goal of Christianity is to spread the Gospel = make known the "higher way". Therefore offering you a choice, left or right, right or wrong, God or man.

You are free to choose as you will.

Youre referencing the aims of the Roman Catholic Church / the modern church.

Just the fact that the differentiation isnt made there and you are ignorant of this, discredits everything youve typed in this entire thread, because you are ignorant of the doctrine you condemn

:niro:
tumblr_lybnj341I71qdqya3o1_400.png

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
thats when they put more importance on the ritual (baptism) than the actual meaning behind the ritual.

It becomes just something you did, and what everybody else did, in order to become a full member of the church.
why not wait until they are adults with a full will and able to make a choice?

(this is an unfair question, I am hoping you see how and challenge it, let's watch)

Daps
why not wait until they are adults with a full will and able to make a choice?

(this is an unfair question, I am hoping you see how and challenge it, let's watch)

a choice not made with a full will is not a choice.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
SuOhXgG.jpg

But only an extreme minority of Muslims believe this :skip:

Muslims on my Facebook who never once talk about religion are even ok with this type of shyt and they're born and raised in the west. But you fools want to tell me it's only a few extremists that are ok with this shyt. How many Muslims come out and say "the killings in Paris were horrible.....BUT..." :scust: there is no "but" there isn't partial free speech that restricts any negative talk on Islam, it's all or nothing. That's why I can't stand these hypocrite alcohol drinking but no pork eating Muslims fools

You fools claim to be liberal but cower at their feet, not scared to diss Jesus because you know these cac Christians not going to do a damn thing

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You do realize that even if it was 1,000,000 people in this image and assume every single one of them were extremists, that'd still be an extreme minority of Muslims.

Can you guess why?

:lupe:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You do realize that even if it was 1,000,000 people in this image and assume every single one of them were extremists, that'd still be an extreme minority of Muslims.

Can you guess why?

:lupe:

You do realize this "minority" of one million extremists is a very large problem, don't ya? Percentage numbers can be interpreted in many ways. One million jihadists is still one million people looking to kill you regardless of the % of total Muslim population.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You do realize this "minority" of one million extremists is a very large problem, don't ya? Percentage numbers can be interpreted in many ways. One million jihadists is still one million people looking to kill you regardless of the % of total Muslim population.

That's not the argument here.

Is 1,000,000 extremist Muslims a minority of Muslims? yes.

The implications of that are irrelevant to whether or not they're a minority as that's a DIFFERENT argument.

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Religious zealots are gonna do their thing, regardless of the religion.

My biggest problem with Islam is the day to day shyt that happens in the middle east. Like making all women cover their face because they are seen as property. That sort of stuff is not okay at all and that's not "extremist activity" that's just how they run shyt.

:camby:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
That's not the argument here.

Is 1,000,000 extremist Muslims a minority of Muslims? yes.

The implications of that are irrelevant to whether or not they're a minority as that's a DIFFERENT argument.

You're too hung up on the semantics of them being a "minority" that you fail to acknowledge the damage this "minority" is capable of as well as failing to acknowledge that while there may be a "minority" of extremists, they have support from a majority of non-extremists thus allowing them to further perpetrate their malicious agenda. But hey, they are just a "minority" of Islam so we should pay them no mind, right?