Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people in the science community have to be more understanding of their ignorance
the irony in this quote is shocking :wow:

also :russ: at all the butthurt christians in the thread. every article like this makes the bible look more and more ridiculous. when are you gonna admit that taking the bible at face value is :flabbynsick:?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
it was always there

at least that works when you explain gods origin :patrice:
So I assume you are willing to admit, you have no clue where that star came from?
But surely if the star is a creation, they it should have a creator...no?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
this is true, where we disagree is that in 2013, it isnt the bible
Well that Bible has been around long before any scientific "theory" was developed.
It's called "theory" because it's subject to change at anytime.

The Bible is the actual word of God.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that Bible has been around long before any scientific "theory" was developed.
It's called "theory" because it's subject to change at anytime.

The Bible is the actual word of God.
mj-laughing.gif

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Not gonna lie ive been gettin more into spirituality an the idea of a greater force is kinda appealing, like idk if its real but believing in spiritual stuff/god makes you feel better. I remember the instant i stopped believing in god i felt like a part of me went missing

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The people in the science community have to be more understanding of their ignorance. If you dont know you dont know but sadly, demonic clowns who worship scientific THEORIES perpetuate these theories as the truth and when their theories are crushed they just ignore the fact theyve basically been lying all these years and are jumping on the bandwagon of a new theory. Its like but, but friend? What about that time you called friends idiots for not believing lies?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:pachaha: sonning'em

of course i am :heh:

it would be arrogant to claim otherwise. im merely a human

exactly...stop trying to box with God :stopitslime: