Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First sentence in the article

Theres only so long you can pretend, friend.

Read the whole thing, friend. The theory builds on the big bang by trying to explain it, and only a few scientists have proposed it. Please be more honest next time, friend. Dishonesty is demonic.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Read the whole thing, friend. The theory builds on the big bang by trying to explain it, and only a few scientists have proposed it. Please be more honest next time, friend. Dishonesty is demonic.
Its ok to be wrong friend. You just have to pick up your face and keep pushing.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
tumblr_m4fne7giiz1r1fhpso1_1280.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wild is that if this theory is true, it would mean there is a chance that the other side of the black hole is a dimension that may have other types of universes that we might not be ale to conceive, since a black hole condenses everything into such a small space. Our dimension may be just a new piecing together of the elements from the other dimension. Another thing would we would have to ask, would be was this deliberate or a coincidence?. If a black hole is something that had to be made, then it would help prove the existence of a "GOD" like minded entity or whole races of them(the elohime?)

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
First sentence in the article

SMH, I knew quote miners of HL would see this and make the same dumbass conclusion. This, in no way, negates nor disproves big bang cosmology ... it builds on it. It challenges ideas of how the singularity came to be.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SMH, I knew quote miners of HL would see this and make the same dumbass conclusion. This, in no way, negates nor disproves big bang cosmology ... it builds on it. It challenges ideas of how the singularity came to be.
Maybe the universe is a remnant of the last universe. God got tired of the bs and sucked the entire universe into a singular point and after it bubbled and marinated enough, hopped out the coffin,

REINCARNATED, friend.:sitdown:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
@the general topic: The other week, someone was arguing with me (from one side) about creationism vs. big bang, just assuming I believed either to be some settled truth. I have no idea how everything began, though I'm fascinated by the different things we learn about the nature of our existence and the universe. People stay scoffing at those who continue to ask questions. :rudy:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
@the general topic: The other week, someone was arguing with me (from one side) about creationism vs. big bang, just assuming I believed either to be some settled truth. I have no idea how everything began, though I'm fascinated by the different things we learn about the nature of our existence and the universe. People stay scoffing at those who continue to ask questions. :rudy:

Sure. But, I'd say the big bang event most likely did occur. The only thing that's really up for debate is how or why this might have happened, what happened before, or if it even makes sense to have a "before" the big bang. Saying I don't know is a completely valid response to those questions ... the only intellectually honest position, I'd say. But there are those that think they have the answer... those are the people I take issue with.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What's really demonic here is the willful deception and ignorance in your post. This is a theory proposed by a few scientists, and it builds on the Big Bang by trying to explain it. It doesn't throw away the Bang individually nor has the entire scientific community changed their opinion. Let's be more honest next time, friend.

This nikka... :smh: I wonder sometimes if he or anyone else reads the articles... I can't think of anyway that this refutes the Big Bang... or even conflicts with it, or even really adds a different timeline... :snoop:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This nikka... :smh: I wonder sometimes if he or anyone else reads the articles... I can't think of anyway that this refutes the Big Bang... or even conflicts with it, or even really adds a different timeline... :snoop:

Honestly, I wonder the same thing. I think part of the problem is they assume anything like this must be some kind of attack on religion, so they get obsessed with trying to make science look frail or silly. The thread title doesn't help, I guess...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hilarious how quick the demons are to just throw the big bang to the side like it never happened after calling people idiots that didnt beleive in it for Decades.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
Science always tries to disprove its own theories. If the big bang theory wasn't likely, that's not a failure of science. That's a triumph of science because it means the method is working and we are learning more.

It boggles the mind that there are people who deny science but never question biblical fairy tales like the talking snake or the virgin birth. Instead they revise their arguments to continue their endless circle jerk.
i.e.: "it wasn't meant to be taken as literally true" --- except that it was. All the stories were, for thousands of years, at the expense of countless lives.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know I've made this point. See this is the problem I have with the 'towing of the line'. They don't believe anything or even consider it unless some random group of guys of science say it. They can't think for themselves or question facts at all. Its disturbing IMO.

The Big-Bang theory has always lacked complete common sense...I'm not surprised at all that they are starting to move away from it. Science is doing nothing but coming closer to the facts that we already know. :manny:

Wheres your evidence though?

We have evidence of the following.

1. Expanding universe.

2. Black holes

3. The creation of black holes

4. We can visualize the observable universe

5. a telescope that just added 15 BILLION years to how old we thought the earth was

6. an understanding of gravity

7. and understanding of quantum mechanics in space.

....and yet...AND YET...you just wanna sit here and act like its some grand conspiracy to take credit from your sky pimp.

SUPPORT YOUR CASE THEN>