Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It speaks to intellectual consistency to not speak on things you can't confirm.

Thats like saying astronomy is bullshyt since we don't know if theres life on other planets. :beli:

Kind of. At worst, it provides a framework.

noon

Pro
Daps
Do you even know what spontaneous generation is?????

Spontaneous generation is a debunked hypothesis from the 19th Century. The first page of Google results will tell you this from various sources. So I'm not sure why you think this is a common evolutionist belief.

If you're referring to abiogenesis, that's not the same thing or even part of an explanation involved in evolution. So again, I'm not sure on your original point.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: I've discussed this at length on here. If anything the Neanderthal fossils prove the bible is true...truer than science could ever hope to be.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this demonic filthy thread...so much blasphemy in here :snoop:

What in the world are you talking about?

2 months back you barely believed in the bible. Now all of the sudden you're it's sworn defender cause you think the og Israelites were "black" :russ::russ:

And you wonder why I ate you and LionofJudah's food in that "Hebrew Israelite" thread.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone reading this, ignore LionofJudah and iLLaV3 in this thread... or any other for that matter.

They're about as informed on the bible as a redneck is on Mandarin.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Steven Hawking looks like he jerks-off with chop sticks and tha oil he uses to keep his chair wheels from squeeking :old: while he's bobbin his head up and down, sayin,get up and bust in my face so I can steer my chair into highway traffic, you little fakkit:blink:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Oh yeah, following rules is from tha law in tha Old Testament, thats something a fallen human could never accomplish, that is why Jesus kept ALL tha OT law ,then died with sin attached to His body on tha cross (a tree), he was buried, then resurrected 3 days after. He opened tha way for people to live by grace, and worship/serve tha Trinity, by tha Holy Spirit livin within tha person guiding and changin them, instead of following a bunch of religious rules or customs.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What in the world are you talking about?

2 months back you barely believed in the bible. Now all of the sudden you're it's sworn defender cause you think the og Israelites were "black" :russ::russ:

And you wonder why I ate you and LionofJudah's food in that "Hebrew Israelite" thread.

Oh God you're back :snoop:

the savior :blessed: of the cac christian faith :rudy:
I don't believe in the bible? :what: you got me confused with someone else breh

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
please link that, id love to read it. were they god's rough draft as he practiced making adam?

no, don't have time to respond now but I'll bring it here when I get the chance.

Bruh. Those aren't even HUMANS. :pachaha:

you are exactly right, they aren't human :yeshrug:

My belief is that science is approving of the Word of God, they just don't know...but I do :smugfavre:

Last edited:
Daps
It speaks to intellectual consistency to not speak on things you can't confirm.

Thats like saying astronomy is bullshyt since we don't know if theres life on other planets. :beli:

That statement should be applied to evolution because it can't be confirmed either. All of the so-called evidence that was used to confirm evolution has been debunked decades ago. :jawalrus:

noon

Pro
Daps
All of the so-called evidence that was used to confirm evolution has been debunked decades ago. :jawalrus:

You're going to have to post evidence of this so-called debunking. And they have to be debunked by the scientific community, not some random religious types. Or else people are just going to think you're spouting bullshyt. Oh, and you're going to have to list all of the evidence, because you brought it up.

Daps
Spontaneous generation is a debunked hypothesis from the 19th Century. The first page of Google results will tell you this from various sources. So I'm not sure why you think this is a common evolutionist belief.

If you're referring to abiogenesis, that's not the same thing or even part of an explanation involved in evolution. So again, I'm not sure on your original point.

:what::dahell: Evolutionist STILL preach spontaneous generation to this day! Even after it was debunked all the way back in the 1600s, evolutionists continue to push it on the masses.

8844588090_51c1cb1a88_o.jpg

:snoop:

Last edited: