Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
and you can because you can hold up a bible? :what:

breh, explain to me where all these neanderthal fossils fit into the adam and eve story

and dont worry, ill wait :russ:

ygZSd.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
LMAO! First and foremost, Muhammad did not write the Quran, nor did it exist in his time. Second of all, a good amount of the customs practiced in Mohammedianism\Islam predate the coming of Muhammad such as the hajj and the sacred shrine at the Kabba. Muhammad is simply the reformer of the pre-existing cultural customs (religion) of the tribes Shemites (according to the Bible) we now call Arabs. The spread of Muhammad and Mohammedianism was done by spreading the oral tradition brought by Muhammad which was eventually gathered and transcribed and compiled into the Quran.

Let me add that before men like Zayd ibn Amr held the tenets that became the foundation of Islam before Muhammad adopted them and returned from exile in Yahtrib (Medinat al Nabi aka City of the Prophet, contracted to Medina) to remove the idols from the shrine at Mecca.

It similar to claims that Moses wrote the first five books. But it is clear that "Jews" had an oral tradition called Mishnah before the Torah was compiled. Moses is said to have passed the oral tradition on to Joshua who later led the Israelites into the land they stole. There is no proof of anybook having been written during the time of Moses. We do however only find proof of the tradition being compiled when a Ptolemaic king gathers the elders 70 elders and had the oral tradition gathered and written down, which would become the Septuagint (LXX or G). It is interesting that the Ptolemaic king would have gathered 70 elders like Moses to compile the oral tradition.

I'll be back.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Who cares? Everyone screaming about Muhammed and Jesus couldn't tell me a damn thing about Zoroaster. All false prophets, schizophrenics, whom far more nefarious men used to take the agency of the common man and turn it into unfathomable power.

Daps
I find it very ironic how evolutionist will call creation a myth, but yet they believe in spontaneous generation, which is impossible. :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I find it very ironic how evolutionist will call creation a myth, but yet they believe in spontaneous generation, which is impossible. :snoop:

It actually isn't and I'm not sure how you grouped everyone into believing it. Some do and others argue other hypothesis.

Daps
It actually isn't and I'm not sure how you grouped everyone into believing it. Some do and others argue other hypothesis.

Okay then provide some evidence to prove that spontaneous generation is possible.

Can't wait to see it. :shaq:

Daps
Nikka "God helps those who help themselves"

Nikka that quote is not even in the Bible. :rolleyes: The Bible actually says that God helps those who can't help themselves.

I'm already in the know. You desire to know. Get to it.

But anyways, you responded to me claiming that spontaneous generation is possible. And when I told you to provide some evidence to back up your claim, the best that you could do was to tell me to google something. That's not good enough. :comeon:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nikka that quote is not even in the Bible. :rolleyes: The Bible actually says that God helps those who can't help themselves.

But anyways, you responded to me claiming that spontaneous generation is possible. And when I told you to provide some evidence to back up your claim, the best that you could do was to tell me to google something. That's not good enough. :comeon:

sigh you fukkin gnat

http://www.popsci.com/science/artic...ing-theory-says-matter-can-be-conjured-vacuum

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101208130038.htm

http://phys.org/news/2010-12-theoretical-physics-breakthrough-antimatter-vacuum.html

http://www.tgdaily.com/general-scie...can-make-matter-and-antimatter-out-of-nothing

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
breh, explain to me where all these neanderthal fossils fit into the adam and eve story

and dont worry, ill wait :russ:

:childplease: I've discussed this at length on here. If anything the Neanderthal fossils prove the bible is true...truer than science could ever hope to be.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this demonic filthy thread...so much blasphemy in here :snoop: