Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: I've discussed this at length on here. If anything the Neanderthal fossils prove the bible is true...truer than science could ever hope to be.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this demonic filthy thread...so much blasphemy in here :snoop:
please link that, id love to read it. were they god's rough draft as he practiced making adam?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
NEANDERTHALS CAME AFTER THE FIRST MODERN HUMAN. DOES ANYONE EVER READ THE LINKS?

CREATIONISM IS STILL GARBAGE, HOWEVER.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LMAO! First and foremost, Muhammad did not write the Quran, nor did it exist in his time. Second of all, a good amount of the customs practiced in Mohammedianism\Islam predate the coming of Muhammad such as the hajj and the sacred shrine at the Kabba. Muhammad is simply the reformer of the pre-existing cultural customs (religion) of the tribes Shemites (according to the Bible) we now call Arabs. The spread of Muhammad and Mohammedianism was done by spreading the oral tradition brought by Muhammad which was eventually gathered and transcribed and compiled into the Quran.

Let me add that before men like Zayd ibn Amr held the tenets that became the foundation of Islam before Muhammad adopted them and returned from exile in Yahtrib (Medinat al Nabi aka City of the Prophet, contracted to Medina) to remove the idols from the shrine at Mecca.

It similar to claims that Moses wrote the first five books. But it is clear that "Jews" had an oral tradition called Mishnah before the Torah was compiled. Moses is said to have passed the oral tradition on to Joshua who later led the Israelites into the land they stole. There is no proof of anybook having been written during the time of Moses. We do however only find proof of the tradition being compiled when a Ptolemaic king gathers the elders 70 elders and had the oral tradition gathered and written down, which would become the Septuagint (LXX or G). It is interesting that the Ptolemaic king would have gathered 70 elders like Moses to compile the oral tradition.

I'll be back.
lets talk about how Abu Bakr didn't want to give up his version of the Quran until Uthman came around to "consolidate" all the existing versions :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I find it very ironic how evolutionist will call creation a myth, but yet they believe in spontaneous generation, which is impossible. :snoop:

Evolution says nothing about generation, only how things change via:

1. Natural selection

2. Genetic mutation

Thats it.

If anyone told you that evolution answered the question of origin, they mispoke.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Actually they most likely are. Evolutionist are now saying there might be one common ancestor that split off into deformed hominids like Neanderthals

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/18/s...tml?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-nytimes&_r=1&

Also for the people who keep mentioning "spontaneous generation", Hawkings has already said the universe could have quite possibly always been here, no beginning or end.

1. I'm aware that there were different hominid (denisovans etc) veins but I'm talking homo sapiens in their present form.

2. I don't care what Hawkings said cause he's just theorizing. he might be in possession of more info than the rest of us, but at that level you're just speculating. I appreciate his input in that regard though...but its not entirely responsible to extrapolate that sort of conclusion from such a broad statement.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm aware that there were different hominid (denisovans etc) veins but I'm talking homo sapiens in their present form.

2. I don't care what Hawkings said cause he's just theorizing. he might be in possession of more info than the rest of us, but at that level you're just speculating. I appreciate his input in that regard though...but its not entirely responsible to extrapolate that sort of conclusion from such a broad statement.

I'm not sure what yall are arguing about with Neanderthals so ok.

I wasn't stating it as fact. I'm just trying to clear up the misconception that the Universe could not have possibly ALWAYS exist or spontaneously generate from nothing. The jury is definitely out on those hypothesis.

Daps
Evolution says nothing about generation, only how things change via:

1. Natural selection

2. Genetic mutation

Thats it.

If anyone told you that evolution answered the question of origin, they mispoke.

Evolutionists will try to ignore the origin part of evolution because they realize how ridiculous it sounds. :lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Evolutionists will try to ignore the origin part of evolution because they realize how ridiculous it sounds. :lolbron:

It speaks to intellectual consistency to not speak on things you can't confirm.

Thats like saying astronomy is bullshyt since we don't know if theres life on other planets. :beli: