Religion/Spirituality Theism Discussion (Abrahamic Religions, Religious Philosophy, etc.)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's really interesting.
We just don't know much about black holes, but with improvements in technology and photography, they're starting to piece more things together.

I don't think we will ever really be able to send anything into a black hole to gather that critical information, though.
It's just too powerful

I can do all things through christ...

...who strengthens me... :ahh: :troll:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
i just dont understand

they keep amassing this evidence and people are still willing to hold up the bible, which is getting :flabbynsick:'er by the day, as the end-all be all to how we got here :wow:
:manny: In the bible it says this very thing is going to happen, and that "the enemy" will do all he can to make the bible appear :flabbynsick:.

if you believe in "the word", then none of this surprises or moves you. :obama:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It could be time to bid the Big Bang bye-bye.
:merchant: heads will explode

when certain people were saying that other theories should be considered people were going :snoop:.

It is also difficult to explain how a violent Big Bang would have left behind a Universe that has an almost completely uniform temperature, because there does not seem to have been enough time since the birth of the cosmos for it to have reached temperature equilibrium.
somebody even previously made this point....

But I guess since some random as hell cac so called scientist says umm we've "speculated" we are willing to consider other theories that might conflict with our- all but proven 'facts'

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
somebody even previously made this point....

But I guess since some random as hell cac so called scientist says umm we've "speculated" we are willing to consider other theories that might conflict with our- all but proven 'facts'

I know I've made this point. See this is the problem I have with the 'towing of the line'. They don't believe anything or even consider it unless some random group of guys of science say it. They can't think for themselves or question facts at all. Its disturbing IMO.

The Big-Bang theory has always lacked complete common sense...I'm not surprised at all that they are starting to move away from it. Science is doing nothing but coming closer to the facts that we already know. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know I've made this point. See this is the problem I have with the 'towing of the line'. They don't believe anything or even consider it unless some random group of guys of science say it. They can't think for themselves or question facts at all. Its disturbing IMO.

The Big-Bang theory has always lacked complete common sense...I'm not surprised at all that they are starting to move away from it. Science is doing nothing but coming closer to the facts that we already know. :manny:
look at the last 4 years.

'Science' has came closer to so much shyt that nikkas were talking about since I've been a kid. It's weird.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont understand

they keep amassing this evidence and people are still willing to hold up the bible, which is getting :flabbynsick:'er by the day, as the end-all be all to how we got here :wow:
It's just the way people are...

There are people who are NOT Christian, but they don't vaccinate their children, even though there is a A LOT of evidence to prove that vaccination is safe...

I meet non-Christians everyday who trust they local "Natural Therapist" more than a Doctor who has training in Medicine and Pharmacology...People will take some funky concoction of herbs to lower their blood pressure, and refuse to take a drug that was STUDIED and TESTED, and went through human trials for decades before approval...

And to these people, they actually think they are making the right decision because their herbs are "natural" (even though they don't exactly know what is it they are taking)...

How are they any different in spirit than religious nuts...?

So, it's just human nature, people will stick to their beliefs...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious how quick the demons are to just throw the big bang to the side like it never happened after calling people idiots that didnt beleive in it for Decades.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
I have more faith in science than any religion...

However, when it comes to existence, I don't think science can ever answer that question...It's beyond our understanding...Scientist need to accept that reality...

Scientist: The Big Bang created the universe...
Me: Ok, so what/who allowed the conditions that preceded The Big Bang...?

The way I see it, the beginning and end are infinite...I don't even think the human species will survive long enough on this planet...

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hilarious how quick the demons are to just throw the big bang to the side like it never happened after calling people idiots that didnt beleive in it for Decades.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

What's really demonic here is the willful deception and ignorance in your post. This is a theory proposed by a few scientists, and it builds on the Big Bang by trying to explain it. It doesn't throw away the Bang individually nor has the entire scientific community changed their opinion. Let's be more honest next time, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's really demonic here is the willful deception and ignorance in your post. This is a theory proposed by a few scientists, and it builds on the Big Bang by trying to explain it. It doesn't throw away the Bang individually nor has the entire scientific community changed their opinion. Let's be more honest next time, friend.
First sentence in the article

It could be time to bid the Big Bang bye-bye.

Theres only so long you can pretend, friend.