THEE TOP 100 YEARS BY A RAP ARTIST, SOLO........TOP 5!!!! TOP 5!!!!!

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
DMX is in it.

big pun just missed the list. he was in the next 5 or 10.
Dmx was on fire at that time I think prodigy still should've had 96 group or no group his verses speak for themselves all those black out guest appearances and destroyed Pac on drop a gem on em :pee105:apostles warning, nighttime vultures, man down, hell on earth, live nikka rap, can't get enough of it, still shinin, wars on,recognize and realize 1 &2 etc coming off of the infamous:pee107:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dmx was on fire at that time I think prodigy still should've had 96 group or no group his verses speak for themselves all those black out guest appearances and destroyed Pac on drop a gem on em apostles warning, nighttime vultures, man down, hell on earth, live nikka rap, can't get enough of it, still shinin, wars on,recognize and realize 1 &2 coming off of the infamous

theres a group list.
THEE TOP 50 YEARS BY A RAP GROUP(Top 5 Revealed)

and I don't see prodigy making that much noise as a solo artist. especially in '96. not one hit mentioned.

and "drop a gem on em" was cool but they didn't put a scratch on pac with that song. it wasn't even hotter than "LA, LA".

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
theres a group list.
THEE TOP 50 YEARS BY A RAP GROUP(Top 5 Revealed)

and I don't see prodigy making that much noise as a solo artist. especially in '96. not one hit mentioned.

and "drop a gem on em" was cool but they didn't put a scratch on pac with that song. it wasn't even hotter than "LA, LA".
That songs def way hotter then la la :comeon:were talking bout a prime mobb deep classic track on one of the best albums no way in hell cnn has the better song the live nikka rap verse was supposed to be prodigys verse for la la but he didn't wanna use it for that shyt . and drop a gem on em was better then any pac diss towards mobb deep. At the end of the day it's just diss songs doesn't mean pacs fan base is going to get destroyed off that Pac was def the bigger artist (not saying better) but he caught an L on wax a lot of ppl overlook that diss track.:pee105:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think '15 Drake > '16 Drake

He had multiple hits from IYRTITL, the beef with Meek, Back to Back, and finished the year off with a collab with arguably the 2nd hottest rapper in the game that year in future.:ld:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That songs def way hotter then la la :comeon:were talking bout a prime mobb deep classic track on one of the best albums no way in hell cnn has the better song the live nikka rap verse was supposed to be prodigys verse for la la but he didn't wanna use it for that shyt . and drop a gem on em was better then any pac diss towards mobb deep. At the end of the day it's just diss songs doesn't mean pacs fan base is going to get destroyed off that Pac was def the bigger artist (not saying better) but he caught an L on wax a lot of ppl overlook that diss track.:pee105:

no it wasn't. and it def wasn't as big as LA,LA.

and hell on earth is overrated.

pac barely dissed mobb deep breh.
and I said they didn't put a scratch on pac, cuz you said they destroyed him.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think '15 Drake > '16 Drake

He had multiple hits from IYRTITL, the beef with Meek, Back to Back, and finished the year off with a collab with arguably the 2nd hottest rapper in the game that year in future.:ld:

There's no wrong answer. They are 2 of the biggest years a rapper has ever had

Impact wise Drake in 15 >>

Commercial success wise Drake in 16 >>>

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
no it wasn't. and it def wasn't as big as LA,LA.

and hell on earth is overrated.

pac barely dissed mobb deep breh.
and I said they didn't put a scratch on pac, cuz you said they destroyed him.
I disagree hell on earth is as good as an album gets there's nothing more an artist can paint to make that better art. & im not talking bout what's the bigger record drop a gem on em is way better then la la.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I disagree hell on earth is as good as an album gets there's nothing more an artist can paint to make that better art. & im not talking bout what's the bigger record drop a gem on em is way better then la la.

"hell on earth" is like a KFC biscuit with no honey or butter.

im saying, I do think its a classic but an overrated classic.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
"hell on earth" is like a KFC biscuit with no honey or butter.

im saying, I do think its a classic but an overrated classic.
I feel the same way bout some albums too but I don't agree with hell on earth bieng overrated. what makes hell on earth overrated to u?:jbhmm:the album has everything I would want in an album

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I feel the same way bout some albums too but I don't agree with hell on earth bieng overrated. what makes hell on earth overrated to u?:jbhmm:the album has everything I would want in an album

it feels like one long song thru most of it. its weary, and the beats are repetitive.

not what I would call a complete album at all.

its like they stuck to one thing and did it really well.

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
it feels like one long song thru most of it. its weary, and the beats are repetitive.

not what I would call a complete album at all.

its like they stuck to one thing and did it really well.
That's how I feel about red man dare is dark side not saying it's a bad album tho it's good but sounds repititive on most tracks. Hell on earth the beats all sound different tho it's cohesive and the beats are top notch.