Status
Not open for further replies.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I'm listening to his soundcloud right now. This dude can't sing for shyt. He has some lines that are pretty :ehh: but he's a terrible song writer and horrible singer. The production sounds pretty professional though

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
this fukking shyt :rudy:

im going to need videos proving this nikka Millions is real too. that overt NY slang is mad gusto. "fux if i know, ju huuuurd :skip: bicking back on the brib buz this bhit is brazy broooo :skip:"

:stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime:

oozing corniness. real recognize real and you smelly froggy :ufdup:
I was going to say the same thing. nikka sounds like he has a How-To book on how to talk hood :mjlol:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Lemme Upp It

gBi5IB2l.png

ZvRXd0Dl.png

1QeeD8Vl.png

theColi wild like that.
99lFjL9.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shorty my ex she real but she aint post her real pix up here n shyt. them pix is of her oldest sister kim
I dnt even know if she know she been exposed for lying. shyt brazy kuz she starterd using pix of herself a min ago and told me aint no1 notice. All her sisters deadass look alike

Bouta texts lil mama yall brazy lol she aint no nikka though i cant vouche for that.

mandela-translator-o.gif

my ex is real, but she never posted her real pictures on this site, those pictures you see is of her oldest sister kim. I don't even know if she knows that she has been exposed for lying, it's crazy because she started using pictures of herself a while ago and told me but yet no one else noticed. All of her sisters look somewhat alike.

I'm about to text her, wow y'all crazy, but she ain't a man though I can vouch for that.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I thought I was tripping when I came in this thread because those 2012 pics I remember.

I'm surprised it took nikkas this long to see the difference.
Deadass
someone hacked her page

It make sense

I6oahU8l.png
No Blood kiki is kiyona thats her old twitter handle. Shorty with the red hair
I just found the real girl. @SheeBadd is a fraud

This is the girls linkedin accound she strips in north carolina

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/danielle-kinky-dinheiro/85/a80/36b

Op is bullshyttin
bro I know her too :dead: this wild yall was sending dixk pix to shorty with the red hair kiki

she aint texts me baxk yet I can verify shorty though she just need to get up here and kam up if it that serious lol

nikkas like bunk mcnulty lester nshyt

Status
Not open for further replies.