Not open for further replies.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
what in tarnations??
full

but i've just got to say
full

thecoli is the only place i've been where these madeup characters are all managed by one dude
usually it's 2-3 people pitching in to weave the tapestry:damn:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
This thread just reminded me of something I just now remembered and that I never forgot which is that some people never believed the secretlover/loudaffair/sheebadd thing in the first place.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2770494/

Thats because sheebad and secretlover have the same ip address

:skip:

exactly

peep how ole girl was supposed to be preg but posted a picture of herself at christmas with no bump:deadrose:

peep how she gave birth a few days ago and she posting on here already:pachaha:

and these nikkas still carrying on like shyt is real

:pachaha::pachaha:

**** is all on this board

remember how **** would create a "so-called" male sn on Sohh and a female sn and have the 2 flirting with each other:skip:

notice how that is going on here too:deadmanny:

almost 100% of the new females on here are a male pretending

The whole saga always sounded ridicous to me at first, only reason I never paid it any mind was one night when @Juicy was telling us in tc that she had been chatting them up or something.

But for her to realize the pics didn't match up and that would wind up setting this whole thing in motion is amazing. :scust:

And for me to be unable to sleep and actually remember this says I've spent way too much time on here. :snoop: Gaining way too much insight into the minds of legit, fukking weirdos. :snoop:
One of the posts you quoted reminded me, when Sierra mist was on lipstick alley, he and a 'female' member tripped up the ae detector (basically they logged on from the same computer). I believe they tried to say they were fukking each other.
Anyway, my point is I believe 'she' also posts on the coli now, I could be wrong, but I think it was mayqueen.

concise

Veteran
Daps
A long time ago when that whole ghetto soap opera was reaching it's zenith someone mentioned that one of those accounts was similar to a **** account but there was no follow up and **** has never played a "ghetto" character so it was swept under the rug. Chickens coming home to roost three years later.

:heh:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
My same thoughts exactly. shyt don't make no sense.

@Millions is the only one that can clear this up (if hes legit).

Is she/he legit? I'm just saying breh.
Shorty my ex she real but she aint post her real pix up here n shyt. them pix is of her oldest sister kim
I dnt even know if she know she been exposed for lying. shyt brazy kuz she starterd using pix of herself a min ago and told me aint no1 notice. All her sisters deadass look alike

Bouta texts lil mama yall brazy lol she aint no nikka though i cant vouche for that.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Shorty my ex she real but she aint post her real pix up here n shyt. them pix is of her oldest sister kim
I dnt even know if she know she been exposed for lying. shyt brazy kuz she starterd using pix of herself a min ago and told me aint no1 notice. All her sisters deadass look alike

Bouta texts lil mama yall brazy lol she aint no nikka though i cant vouche for that.
:ohhh::lupe:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
threads got merged and its blown up 30 more pages since the original exposure

but its simple

@SheeBadd is pretending to be a stripper named Kinky Kourture from NC but relocated to Atlanta, forgot to update her instagram info in her signature (account no longer existed). When asked for its new instagram, linked @ninistacks_ (same picture as who @SheeBadd currently been posting).

the problem is @SheeBadd forgot to remove the booking info linking to kinky.daboss from its twitter account.. which leads to https://instagram.com/iam.kinki/ who is CURRENTLY in NC (not atlanta) and looks NOTHING like @SheeBadd and @SheeBadd twitter account had the same stripper website as @iam.kinki instagram .. 2 different people with same booking info/website info.. someone copying someone. The difference is @SheeBadd pictures it posted awhile ago look nothing like the pictures posted recently.

When doing a cache for Kinky Kourture, **** twitter used to be linked to the email used in the booking info :skip:
all them real people son kim danielle and kiyona raleigh bytches lol shorty up here is kiyona

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

:ohhh:

concise

Veteran
Daps

all them real people son kim danielle and kiyona raleigh bytches lol shorty up here is kiyona

Are you supposed to be the expert?

What do you know of dude in that pic right there?

Status
Not open for further replies.