TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this fukking shyt :rudy:

im going to need videos proving this nikka Millions is real too. that overt NY slang is mad gusto. "fux if i know, ju huuuurd :skip: bicking back on the brib buz this bhit is brazy broooo :skip:"

:stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime:

oozing corniness. real recognize real and you smelly froggy :ufdup:
Lmao

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Diff girl bro lol

so who is this
287olea.jpg

and who is this

CD76RHcUgAAWQ3n.jpg

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
@Millions nikka as far as The Coli is concerned all yall nikkas need to cam the fukk up. This shyt is mad suspect that any female or male would have any slight association with this **** character and shyt aint adding up.
Bro this shyt wild lol and we can do whatever pause idk who the fuxk **** is. I got up here to discuss rose game winner and i'm tagged in all this brazy shyt

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Millions nikka as far as The Coli is concerned all yall nikkas need to cam the fukk up. This shyt is mad suspect that any female or male would have any slight association with this **** character and shyt aint adding up.

exactly. fukk this nikka talking bout saying he can vouch for her.

like.we.fukking.care. :skip:

this nikka done tangled himself in a marsh full of frog tales. until these nikkas cam up, yall aint shyt but Prince Charming stuck in his frog animorph state :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.