CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
threads got merged and its blown up 30 more pages since the original exposure

but its simple

@SheeBadd is pretending to be a stripper named Kinky Kourture from NC but relocated to Atlanta, forgot to update her instagram info in her signature (account no longer existed). When asked for its new instagram, linked @ninistacks_ (same picture as who @SheeBadd currently been posting).

the problem is @SheeBadd forgot to remove the booking info linking to kinky.daboss from its twitter account.. which leads to https://instagram.com/iam.kinki/ who is CURRENTLY in NC (not atlanta) and looks NOTHING like @SheeBadd and @SheeBadd twitter account had the same stripper website as @iam.kinki instagram .. 2 different people with same booking info/website info.. someone copying someone. The difference is @SheeBadd pictures it posted awhile ago look nothing like the pictures posted recently.

When doing a cache for Kinky Kourture, **** twitter used to be linked to the email used in the booking info :skip:

welp it's a wrap :scust:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oh-Lordy-Anderson-Cooper-Live-Gif.gif

@AquaCityBoy why did you do it? Now you scarred for life... prolly never send another dikk pic again. fukked up part is that u werent the only one her inbox is prolly loaded with coli peen.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This thread just reminded me of something I just now remembered and that I never forgot which is that some people never believed the secretlover/loudaffair/sheebadd thing in the first place.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/2770494/

Thats because sheebad and secretlover have the same ip address
:skip:

exactly

peep how ole girl was supposed to be preg but posted a picture of herself at christmas with no bump:deadrose:

peep how she gave birth a few days ago and she posting on here already:pachaha:

and these nikkas still carrying on like shyt is real

:pachaha::pachaha:

**** is all on this board

remember how **** would create a "so-called" male sn on Sohh and a female sn and have the 2 flirting with each other:skip:

notice how that is going on here too:deadmanny:

almost 100% of the new females on here are a male pretending

:troll:

Question for u brah

you stated that you moved to Atl after Katrina and you was slanging back then

you supposed to be 22 right now right

so at 15 you just moved to Atl and was flipping ki's huh:troll:
nikka shut yo soft ass hoe made ass the fukk up

yo not from the NO nikka
you just named the 2 cities you want to be associated with NO and ATL

and you may be the lil soft ass dude from North Carolina and you trolling with them 2 females pics cause u aint got shyt else going for you in life

or you **** and you stole all 3 identies:troll:
either way you a hoe ass fakkit and face to face you would get back handed cause i dont punch hoes, just slap them

cornball ass lil dude

The whole saga always sounded ridicous to me at first, only reason I never paid it any mind was one night when @Juicy was telling us in tc that she had been chatting them up or something.

But for her to realize the pics didn't match up and that would wind up setting this whole thing in motion is amazing. :scust:

And for me to be unable to sleep and actually remember this says I've spent way too much time on here. :snoop: Gaining way too much insight into the minds of legit, fukking weirdos. :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps
And in those days, dude was posting at a faster clip than @Emperor_ReinScarf ... so to imagine that he had the time, patience, and vision to slow roast some fukkery like this. And get what from it?
Some dikk pics? e-Attention?

2015 and you been at this for how many years now? You really about to spend your whole life living for this shyt? Just the thrill of some new dikk pics and the thrill of seeing a plat thread in your honor?

fukk. :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And in those days, dude was posting at a faster clip than @Emperor_ReinScarf ... so to imagine that he had the time, patience, and vision to slow roast some fukkery like this. And get what from it?
Some dikk pics? e-Attention?

2015 and you been at this for how many years now? You really about to spend your whole life living for this shyt? Just the thrill of some new dikk pics and the thrill of seeing a plat thread in your honor?

fukk. :scust:

:kony: i barely post now

concise

Veteran
Daps
with ya penis envy ass

you must be the person trolling with the pics of these nikkas with this fake ass scandal

you and the other fake dyke broad are the only ones claiming to know Secret/Sheebad/loud for real:troll:

If only you could stretch your hairline forward like u stretching the truth:ohlawd:

with yo Travon Martin looking ass

dude fukks her homegirl and exposes it to everyone and she still defending dude :wow: they need to make a tv show about this.

Thats because sheebad and secretlover have the same ip address

:whoo:

screenshots?

Wait:ohhh: What kinda "Catfish" type shyt is goin on man:merchant:

:skip:

exactly

peep how ole girl was supposed to be preg but posted a picture of herself at christmas with no bump:deadrose:

peep how she gave birth a few days ago and she posting on here already:pachaha:

and these nikkas still carrying on like shyt is real

:pachaha::pachaha:

**** is all on this board

remember how **** would create a "so-called" male sn on Sohh and a female sn and have the 2 flirting with each other:skip:

notice how that is going on here too:deadmanny:

almost 100% of the new females on here are a male pretending

You dudes going back and forth with a man who is using other people's pics(male and female) to troll the net :snoop:

im sure some of the male poster sent his Sheebadd sn dikk pics too :snoop:

those people are not on the Coli for real

neither one of them broads preg

Question for u brah

you stated that you moved to Atl after Katrina and you was slanging back then

you supposed to be 22 right now right

so at 15 you just moved to Atl and was flipping ki's huh:troll:
nikka shut yo soft ass hoe made ass the fukk up

yo not from the NO nikka
you just named the 2 cities you want to be associated with NO and ATL

and you may be the lil soft ass dude from North Carolina and you trolling with them 2 females pics cause u aint got shyt else going for you in life

or you **** and you stole all 3 identies:troll:
either way you a hoe ass fakkit and face to face you would get back handed cause i dont punch hoes, just slap them

cornball ass lil dude

:ohhh: So....does that mean?

:gladbron: They're trolls??

funny how these 2 post back to back:stopitslime:

**** u disgust me

now log into you Sheebadd sn next:scusthov:

fukking fakkit

Coming from a nikka who was copping pleas on some "please don't beef with me. You're cool. I don't want any trouble" shyt to talking shyt about me because I sonned you in how genetics work?

Who's the real bipolar one? Plus you're simping on girls only to "beef" with them because they rejected you. Stop being so butthurt.

.After this dude was on some I love yu lonely shyt all in the open in other threads nikkas phoney b lol

B1Saz.png

"i just like meeting people" :dead:

I LOVE meeting people ****

I'd meet u anyday:mjpls:

OH shyt u exposed me:troll:

gtfoh

you stealing broads pics on the net

I'm glad i just didnt send the full nude oiled up pic like i did Yeahisaidit:ohlawd:

and it is soo cold in this war:bryan: the Gawd is lonely

but i will be on leave Jan 20:ohlawd:

maybe i can meet the real Secret/Loud/Shebadd

Right under everyone's nose. Look Misty's post and look at SL's post. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.