oB9LGlK.png

:mjlol:
The Coli Lost Yall :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I always assume everyone is trolling on here so I jest have to decide whether to go along or be really sarcastic. I mean, there's really no point in being on a forum n acting like a fgt Sherlock Holmes waiting to catch trolls in the act. U might as well jest roll with the shyt.

I honestly don't understand u guys being thirsty after strippers on here. Most chicks on non-chick type forums are scallywag hoes anyway.

Lmao@making a thread talkin bout shyttin n pissing in front of ur man. shyttin ain't happenin but pissing is an everyday thang when I let my nuts hang. She's jest gon have to go piss every time u nut in her, then she's gon axe u to get something for her so fck it, bytch, piss with the door open like u my trap queen in the cribbo.

But u gon have to put in some time to start that fartin shyt. Srsly, fukk on with that bullshyt, I don't love u like that yet.

But that thread made a nga look at this chick sideways, like, huh? Is she talking bout doin this in front of her man or a trick, cuz mfkas in relationships do that shyt quite easy breezy, pissing at least.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Lsa.

Holts female recruiting ground for thecoli.

I remember when he bragged to me about hiw he was doing the coli a favor by brining Lsa females to thecoli.

R u sure u weren't speaking to a frog?
Unless **** is a Hood nikka from NY, I'm sure Millions is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.