TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
wait didnt she say in one of her threads or comments she was bisexual? Or like getting that tongue from chicks. Maybe she fukking the chick in the avi

:mindblown:

This thread is a serious mindfukk. To think folks have enough time on they hands to put work in on a Twitter, IG etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas is lethal :lolbron: give yall a inch of responsibility and yall take a mile :sadcam:
If they had said we Need you to only monitor the drones I would have doNE that. nikkas will do The Job we are told to do. Nothin but cacs there so I took pride in reporting all that abuse :noah:

Took Facebook away from ALL them cacs. To save bandwidth and increase productivity :skip:

But i had it :russ:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Can somebody please explain this whole sierramist **** conspiracy? I don't remember dude from sohh really and did he turn out to be starryi'd or whatever her name was?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
@AVthaPHARAOH

7Z1KeII.png

rAlfQda.gif

:russ: av got catfished

kneega probaly sent dikk pics to a fakkit :laff:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And even more @Rawtid said she spoke with the baby mama and raw is legit lol

So if all 3 were legit posters at one point in time, how does it explain that 3 years later all of their accounts look like one person is controlling it smh
Yeah I talked to the girl SecretLover but this was a while back. From my understanding Chrishawn was loudaffair. She even named her son Chrishawn Jr...the one Twitter account confirmed that. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.