Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
she just posted these on her twitter

aeS7RwU.png

wSI4cWN.png
Looks Like it's two girls operating the @shebadd account. :manny: So all might not be lost.

They are both a strippers. Both in NC. Strippers travel also so that does not rule out FolliesATL.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Lol @ people saying they thought she was fake based on her posting style, y'all must be white or live in the burbs if you never came across a women like her :heh:

What threw me off is when she quoted a line from Ether to diss another poster, I mean what 21 year old black girl listens to Nas :comeon:IF that's a fake account from a guy they slipped up right there.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Hahhahahahah jesus this keeps getting funnier. Talkin about quarantines :dead:

Maybe we should get verification thread with an accompanying banner/checkmark(?) Lmao

Btw..Frog changed the game. Im assuming hes behind this....but like I said, occams razor..so its at the point that if anyone else pulled similar stunts they are more likely to get away with it because **** would be the fall guy pause. shyts outta control hahahahha

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shebaddd definitely isnt ****..... she might be more of a casualty of a lot of cocaine use evident by how frail she got.....and nikkas being a casualty of her vaginal use....:mjlol:

jv1BbPK.gif
Listen to this goofy ass nikka

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.