TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Quotation-Walter-Scott-deception-honesty-inspirational-practice-lies-truth-Meetville-Quotes-174367.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked will never have females on the coli..... and the ones we got get ran away or will be ran away

If that Antivenom shyt doesn't scare her off @bcrusaderw is our hoe FOR LIFE

Yea drugs transform you into a completely different person. Totally see the resembleance.

STUPID ASS nikkaS.

:camby:

they wanted to believe so bad

"I thought she really liked me :mjcry:" ass nikkas

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
company gave me the responsibility of monitoring firewall traffic yo report abuse once right.

Found out their head psychologist who was married and was treating patients for mental illness using AOL on the company computer during company hours to setup meet ups with whores on his lunch break.

Sent a nice email to higher ups with screen shots and Web cam and ip time stamps.

They removed my access to the firewall and gave me another IT responsibility. :heh:
Yall nikkas is lethal :lolbron: give yall a inch of responsibility and yall take a mile :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And even more @Rawtid said she spoke with the baby mama and raw is legit lol

So if all 3 were legit posters at one point in time, how does it explain that 3 years later all of their accounts look like one person is controlling it smh
Where is rawtid...gone

Status
Not open for further replies.