Bay Area
she just posted these on her twitter

aeS7RwU.png

wSI4cWN.png

basically

its

Person A (the real kinky courture)
Person B (Sheebad)
Person C (unknown girl, that sheebad is using pictures of)

the real kinky courture has cheek piercings and different tattoos

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
But nobody I know talks like that who lives here. Like the way it was mentioned seemed little off. I can't remember what thread it was in.

I guess because it is not like there is only one here. They got multiple locations so it seems off to me to be like "OH they got the best pizza in the city".

I think because it's a popular touristy type restaurant so people don't want give it the credit it deserves. You know how Atlanta people do. They like to hate on success.
But I think the one thing that is over hyped is JR Crickets, not as good as it used to be.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked will never have females on the coli..... and the ones we got get ran away or will be ran away ... or are men

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
company gave me the responsibility of monitoring firewall traffic yo report abuse once right.

Found out their head psychologist who was married and was treating patients for mental illness using AOL on the company computer during company hours to setup meet ups with whores on his lunch break.

Sent a nice email to higher ups with screen shots and Web cam and ip time stamps.

They removed my access to the firewall and gave me another IT responsibility. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.