TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Some of this morning's AntiVenom meltdown got cached..

Took you long enough. I wanted an audience for this.

Yes, youve angered me so much that Im going through with this. Like I said, if I cant get to you then I'll hurt someone else in your place. My "date" with the first one is tomorrow afternoon.

Neg me more. Anger me. Push me further. I want you to. Im begging you to. That way itll make it much more sweet to rip this woman's heart out in the long term.

To kill? I value my freedom a bit too much for that. No, I said suffer.

I will destroy them emotionally. It'll be easy too because theyre half way there already.

And yes, the internet is serious bizness. The coli is a safe place for someone like me to vent. Thats now been ruined for me so Im going to vent elsewhere with real people. Nothing more to it than that.

Maybe so. But Im out there in the real world. Ive decided to let the actions of people here carry out in the real world. There are some you dont fukk with because all they need is a reason.

This one. Call me all the names that you want. But Im still going to make these women suffer. :russ:

2meo let me tell you a bit more about the woman in question. Shes an electrical engineer. The only black woman in her plant too. Her own house too. reasonably attractive although shes got zero ass but hey we have to be realistic in our expectations..

Recently divorced because her husband got "head" from some prostitute. I actually have known her for about three years and were friends I guess. As much of friends as someone like me can be to someone else. Anyway she started dating again last january and met some guy off of tinder. He humped her and dumped her and she cried for about a week. Im mentioning this because her self esteem go up when this guy started talking to her and saw it destroyed when he did that. And that was only a month long thing.

Now imagine I carried false interest in her and kept up the charade for a few months? Maybe even six? This woman has already expressed interest in me and she was happy to hear that I wanted to go out to lunch with her tomorrow. Im going to do everything in my power to treat her right, 2meo. Im going to rope her in as much as possible and Im going to tell her that it was all a game to me in the end. Imagine the level of pain that would bring her? Its going to absolutely wreck her for a very long time. i may even consider recording the final conversation for you. If its as god as one of the previous ones that Ive done this to then im going to want to be able to share it.

I'm trying to pull up more

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Yeah bruh but honestly I have met some women out here that talk like her real talk though.
:russ: I believe you breh, there must've been something else I was picking up on. I think it was all the sex talk, talked about sex and getting your dikk wet like a man would. Either severe sexual abuse or it was a man behind the keyboard :heh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Welp, it's probably not ****, never said it wasn't a man though. :francis:

A long time ago when that whole ghetto soap opera was reaching it's zenith someone mentioned that one of those accounts was similar to a **** account but there was no follow up and **** has never played a "ghetto" character so it was swept under the rug. Chickens coming home to roost three years later.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain gon lie i looked at the avi when she 1st changed it and compared it to other pics of her and i thought i was buggin

i smoke alot tho :yeshrug:

but Loud was sayin how good the head was tho:dwillhuh:

unless he got finessed into fukkin with a boy :scust: oh lawd not my nikka

Maury.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:russ: I believe you breh, there must've been something else I was picking up on. I think it was all the sex talk, talked about sex and getting your dikk wet like a man would. Either severe sexual abuse or it was a man behind the keyboard :heh:

Once it said it was as a stripper that only had sex with 3 men it was a wrap.
trre.gif

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ain gon lie i looked at the avi when she 1st changed it and compared it to other pics of her and i thought i was buggin

i smoke alot tho :yeshrug:

but Loud was sayin how good the head was tho:dwillhuh:

unless he got finessed into fukkin with a boy :scust: oh lawd not my nikka

Maury.gif
someone hacked her page

It make sense

I6oahU8l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.