Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was one of the first brehs that was dapping your posts earlier in this thread cause it was making too much sense, even tho Coli OG's like @charmander and @Always-Right Liggins was repping for her, that shyt still didn't seem right.

Take this pos rep for calling shyt early :salute:

@charmander my bruh I just act like I aint seen the shyt when he was typing it out

you know like you in the liquor store with ya patnas and you see em seeing skittles but you act like you aint see shyt :mjcry:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I searched the destinyjamaica twitter and the kiki duhh page is deleted and she's not following the kinkykouture page.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/3300743/

I remember this

i even screenshoted it from way back
whats this fam?
Z4UqVXn.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the kiki duhh is her og twitter name.

@Emperor_ReinScarf you remember what diquan info was? I think it was diquan chrishawn type shyt when she dropped dudes mugshot.

lowkey even just a little googling jack splatter 3 years ago

So the most important thing about being the Coli's #1 lead detective is having the right sources. Without having access to the right info at all times I'm pretty much useless breh. Shout out to the greatest lil birds in the world :to: Chris Broussard ain't got shyt on me :bustback:

First hand word for word account

...so the secretlover chick always refered to Loud as "Chrishawn Barnes" click here while on the coli, but this/ is chrishawn barnes :mindblown:

This is supposed to be loud affair...

sheebad on her twitter makes referrence to both chrishawn & Diquan currently being locked up. and if you look at the booking dates they were arrested 3 days apart.

Are we dealing with a love square (4ways)

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

You nikkas out here sending dikk pics to another man. Some of yall need to get out more.:mjlol:

The stuff @SheeBadd was saying had me rolling though. I was like this bytch dumb as hell :dahell:.

Should of known when she said felini's got the best pizza in the city. Like nobody I know talks like that. To me its like saying the varsity got the best burgers in the city:childplease:.

fukking CALLED IT

@Heisenberg Black looks like my suspicions were correct.

:russ:Yeah bruh but honestly I have met some women out here that talk like her real talk though.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
wats really going on my nikka Loudaffair said she was a thot :heh:...had pics smashin her n shyt

heard/read about that. This is weird as fukk cause all the while being on her i thought she was @kiki_duhhh or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.