TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry::mjcry: can't do it breh shyt too disturbing

I'll say this he bout the third black women basher on here that's been on that uber violent rape stuff

:wow: I hope they find Jesus
luckily, i saved some of it

antivenom said:
This is making me hard, bedwench.

Im really hard right now thinking about how im going rape you, crusader. Youve got no idea...im touching myself right now through my boxers. Look at what youve started you slut.Im going to fukk you balls deep until i bruise your cervix. I want you afraid and dry so it will hurt you more when stick my dikk in. Im going to grab you by the neck until you can just barely breath. After that im going to shoot my load into you and get you pregnant with my seed. And after that ill kill you crusder. I will choke you until you expire in my hand and Im going to watch the life drain out of you. Then after you die ill jerk off onto your corpse and set you and your home on fire and move onto the next.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Brehs I'm legit confused. I'm a smart poster and 10/10 times know what's what but this one has got me.

It got me so good I ignored that shebadd looked completely different until @Juicy showed us a bigger picture smh.

Loud, her and that other girl they all seemed so real smh lol

Fabric of the Matrix is unraveling.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

You nikkas out here sending dikk pics to another man. Some of yall need to get out more.:mjlol:

The stuff @SheeBadd was saying had me rolling though. I was like this bytch dumb as hell :dahell:.

Should of known when she said felini's got the best pizza in the city. Like nobody I know talks like that. To me its like saying the varsity got the best burgers in the city:childplease:.

:russ:Yeah bruh but honestly I have met some women out here that talk like her real talk though.

:what:Felini's does have good pizza and it's cheap. They wouldn't be running this long if the city didn't like it.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
heard/read about that. This is weird as fukk cause all the while being on her i thought she was @kiki_duhhh or whatever.
idk wats going on fam

ima smoke this jojo pack and peep how this shyt unfold :ld:

like my 2nd time watching fukkery go down live on the coli:russ:, im always late :lolbron:

shyt better than tv

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I swear some of you nikkas is gay, if shawty wana buss that ass open on the coli who am I to stop her :francis: @SheeBadd The question is can you balance a glass of water on that ass? :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.