TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
or maybe those "chicks" are just as shytty as him. idk why yall insist on thinking all women want better. just accept that some women get with the type of man they deserve. I mean sheebadd was a stripper for God's sake. and secret lover had a kid at like 16. you have to learn how to separate.
hey that's fine, and i agree, but they should stick to that rhetoric

them chicks gon be 30-40 yrs old complaining about how all black men aint shyt, based on her conscious choice to get pregnant by a nikka like loud.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TtF2cH6.jpg
Now this girl is SecretLover...I guess. Her and I talked offline before and she seemed mad cool. She was talking to SheBadd but the first girl in the pic, the same girl AJtheone posted.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:damn: CLIFF

AntiVenom said

By all means. Someone like me has little to nothing to live for a very little attachment in this world. I only modify my behavior because im forced to. But the day that I decide that my life is over and that I have nothing to live for...well you'd be reading about me in the news. I know that your goal is to hurt me even more. Ive dealt with people like you all of my life. I know that I cant win against you...but I can always pull the pin on us both.

As i said before the internet is a safe place that I can vent these feelings of mine. My feelings dont go away because Im banned or not posting. I simply manifest them elsewhere. The coli used to be that place for me. Until you all shyt on me.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
hey that's fine, and i agree, but they should stick to that rhetoric

them chicks gon be 30-40 yrs old complaining about how all black men aint shyt, based on her conscious choice to get pregnant by a nikka like loud.

let them do that then. :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.