TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
im looking at the picture of the one @Juicy posted in the black dress, it looks like iam.kinky before the tattoos (keep in mind this was 2 going on 3 years ago posted :manny: )

either way, its not the same person as sheebad :pachaha:

so :demonic:

edit: heres some real inception mind fukk

the booking info to @iam.kinki is the same as the twitter in @sheebad signature :skip: but they clearly arent the same person :skip:

from sheebad twitter;

from @iam.kinki instagram;

:skip:

do you remember that whole thread about loudaffair going to jail and sheebadd getting exposed for fukkin loudaffair when she was supposed to be secretlover's best friend. was that fake? I follow them on twitter and people on their twitter were talking about them fighting and all that. :mindblown: did they create their own little world or something?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's her. Check the noise...

The 2015 one looks like she lost some weight. Probably the drugs, drinking, partying, stripping, change her appearance. Drugs/unhealthy eating habits for black people is their krytonite.

3 years in that fast life and it's already catching up with her.

Another 8 and it's all the way a wrap

She evolved from Thot to Thotianna :manny:

ehh, it still look likes her :patrice:

But you can tell all the excessive drinking and partying(and perhaps drug usage) are accelerating the aging process

either that r she just lost some weight :yeshrug:

or maybe both:patrice:

i was jus bout to say shawty look different but thats wat the street life does to u
drug life + party life

ain judgin tho, by any means get yours

:francis:

quick-snellen-type-eye-chart.jpg

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
do you remember that whole thread about loudaffair going to jail and sheebadd getting exposed for fukkin loudaffair when she was supposed to be secretlover's best friend. was that fake? I follow them on twitter and people on their twitter were talking about them fighting and all that. :mindblown: did they create their own little world or something?
this is the internet
why are you surprised? :troll:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

speaking of twitter :skip: I noticed this last night but didnt feel like going further into it

when you go to #folliesATL

90% of the tweets are from bots :skip:

so it could of easily been the same person using a bot to just tweet back and forth to each other :skip:

its just shyt like this

from fake accounts with thousands of fake followers :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.